“Always consistently good food.”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #264 of 687 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We came in late that the staff was kind enough to clean up without kicking us out! I thought that was very kind of them. Pei Wei seems to always serve great food no matter what town I find them in.

There are newer reviews for Pei Wei Asian Diner

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food here is really good. You order at the counter and then your food is brought out to you. We tried several dishes and all were very good. I liked how when one dish was ready it was brought out, they didn't wait for your entire order to be ready. It was reasonably priced. Looking forward to eating here again sometime. It is under the same ownership as PF Changs.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

When my wife and I come down to Henderson to stay with friends we like to get Pei Wei. The thing that I had never looked at before was their website for ordering until this trip. You order the dish you want and then you can customize it with what you want with it or don't want with it. The cost is reasonnnable and the foood was ready when I went to pick it up and they read back to you what you ordered to make sure you get what you wanted. We will always eat food from here when down in the Vegas area.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Nice for variety of Asian fast food. Priced reasonably. No ambience, but food was served hot and fast.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Being big fans of PF Changs, we wanted to try this smaller version by the same company. From the Lettuce Wraps, to the meal, the same quality of food. If we cannot get a PF Chang's here, would gladly settle for Pei Wei Asian Diner