“Great Catering Experience!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Last week we were having a party for about 30 people at our home and decided to order a complete dinner from Tuscany Grill. We eat there often anyway - the service is always great and the food is delicious, particularly the artichoke appetizer! YUMMM!! And you always feel like you get excellent value for the price.

Anyway, one of our questions to them was: what was the best way to keep all that food warm. No way was it fitting in our standard household oven. For absolutely no additional charge, they volunteered to lend us their commercial size chafing dishes! I was totally surprised and delighted. What a refreshing change to find a business that goes out of its way to make an entire experience even better than expected! Our guests loved the food and we loved that Tuscany Grill made it so easy for us.

1  Thank Diann T

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Every year I take 10-12 folks from Missouri to an annual convention in Las Vegas. I personally plan the trip and do the research and then call and talk to the owners/managers of the restaurants where we will eat for the three nights that we are in town. This year I added the Tuscany Grill and IT WAS SUPERB. I guessed that it might be from the fact that I received an immediate call back and had a delightful conversation with one of the partners, Lou. This was quite frankly one of the best meals we have all collectively ever had!!! The reports coming down the table from everyone concerning the special which was a bone-in Veal Chop to all of their other menu selections and ESPECIALLY to my Veal Francaise this made for a world-class meal and evening. And in my corporate career including 25 years in New York City and travels abroad this was the best of the best...definitely the food, but including the service, and the special table that was set up in a private alcove to the conversation with Mike upon our departure. We will definitely be back next year.......probably for three nights in a row!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Everything was delicious and our waiter was great! We never get a bad meal there. The fettucine alfredo is the best!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

First off, the service was superior! Drink glasses were constantly filled, and empty plates whisked away the minute they were emptied! The chickem marsala was tender enough it could be cut with a fork. The sauce was light and flavorful. The food was reasonably priced for the nice size portions. I will eat here over and over. Try it, you will love it!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

These guys, Mike and Lou, go way back in Vegas.....and, yes, ask Lou about serving Old Blue Eyes back then. Seriously, I don't know where they buy their meat and fish, but it is as good as anything you will pay twice as much for on the Strip. The place gets many locals as well as the celebs and athletes that live in Anthem and Seven Hills...to get them to come back as return business over and over again, you had better be serving solid food...AND THEY DO!!! One hint: even though it's a wonderful Italian restaurant, you have to have the Prime Rib (before they run out each night)....slow cooked overnight, served on a large plate (covering the whole plate) with its juices......you will absolutely not be disappointed. PS: Ask Lou or Mike to have Donna take care of your table.

Been to Tuscany Grill? Share your experiences!