“Average”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The salads are fairly tasty, especially the balsamic chicken salad. The coconut shrimp is decent but nothing to write home about. The fried artichoke appetizer is very good -- that probably stands out to me as the most tasty on the menu.

Thank JEFFREY and El... G

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pizzas run $12-14 are are very small and thin crust. Don't get me wrong, they are good; but I don't know if worth that. I can get a good pizza from pizza hut for $10 that would last me days. This one I share with my partner and we are both hungry an hour later. The caesar salad is good but their dressing is very strong, with a fish smell. The happy hour appetizer deal isn't bad. One thing I would like to mention is every time we have been here (probably around 10 times total) the plates they leave on the table have old food stuck to them so avoid using those plates!! I just don't look at the plate the pizza and salad come on hoping nothing is lurking in there...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's not just pizza that makes Sammy's great. They have amazing Duck Tacos and house salad. The service is phenomenal.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had pizza, salad, and wine. The pizza was cold, salad was warm with no dessing and the wine tasted like the bottle was open for a week. I told our waitress the wine was vile and she just said sorry. no offer to take it back or anything. We never bothered to mention other problems after that

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a lot like California Pizza Kitchen; its got salads, different kinds of appetizers, pizzas and pastas. I've enjoyed different things there on different occasions. I like it especially when I feel like something healthy and good, and don't have to wait a long time. I've never had to wait for a table there, like you do when going to Olive Garden, which is right nr there. sometimes I go to Olive Garden, and hear there's an hour wait, and leave and go to sammy's instead. I'm never sorry for changing. I can order, wait for food and eat in the time it would take me to get a table and maybe get salad at OGs. And I've only had it once, but sammy's has got this one big messy sundae if you're in the mood. And they've got coupons everywhere too, like in an entertainment book, so I always get to eat there for a few bucks less. And they can put together a few tables and accommodate larger parties. I've had a family group there and there was over 12 people at our table, and we only had to wait for as long as it took to put the tables together. They're so great there.