“Small but excellent pizza”
Review of Sammy's Woodfired Pizza & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sammy's Woodfired Pizza & Grill
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Small but excellent pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I stopped by at Sammy's for the first time this week and will be back. Sitting at the bar I ordered the sun dried tomato and goat cheese pizza. It came out very hot, fresh and delicious. My only issue is that for $11.50 you get one ten inch pizza, rather pricey and definitely not big enough for two healthy and hungry adults. As far as I can tell they have one size of pizza only. Also, charging $5.50 for an imported beer is customary when it's a draft but for a bottle? Anyway, the pizza was fantastic and the servers very friendly. I will return again.

Nevada
“Good Food and Quality is Consistent”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My favorite items on the menu are the crab and shrimp dip and the balsamic grilled chicken salad. Their pizzas are also fantastic.

McKinney, Texas
“Goodfired pizza”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Outstanding pizza, from the dough, to the sauce, to the toppinsg (in both quality and quantity), all is top notch. I highly recommend the artisan thin crust if thin is your thing.

• Visited January 2012
SW USA
“Good menu”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Sammy's recently updated their menu and expanded on the Tapas portion. Their pizzas are still the standard!

Visited December 2011
Edgefield, South Carolina
“Sammy's was MOST EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I cannot tell you how many times we have been to this Sammy's, but we very seldom miss going there when we are in Las Vegas.

Went our last trip and it was GREAT!!!

Nice people and the food was fresh.

We did pizza and the greek style salad. GREAT!!!!!

The said they are looking to move from this location, so I hope they let us know where.

Highly recommend going to their website and become a member of their insider's club.

Hint: Get the entertainment book coupon for a valuable coupon that Sammy's gladly accepts.

• Visited July 2011