“Excellent Fish Tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Very clean and efficient operation. The salsa bar has great choices to put on whatever taco you order. The pinto beans are terrific, though a bit small portion. Staff is helpful, counter service to order, they bring it to your table. Have been there many times and will continue to go. The food is terrific.

1  Thank Jim O

Reviewed August 19, 2011

My first foray in to fish tacos came back in the late 90's when I was living in San Diego. As I walked by the new restaurant who boasted $0.99 Fish Tacos on their window I thought to myself, ewww....but at less than a buck, why not!? I was pleased with my first taco and pleased with my last, which came at the hands of the skilled Rubio's taco makers in Henderson. The taco was expertly prepared and the numerous offerings of the salsa bar helped to give the tacos a kick! If there was one thing to offer a suggestion about, forgo the beans. At an added cost with little flavor you're better off ordering an additional taco. On a budget? Go after 3 p.m. on Tuesdays for added savings on tacos.