“Bento Boxes!”

Ranked #207 of 682 Restaurants in Henderson
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Bento Boxes!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We ordered from the lunch menu and were very happy with the 3 choice Bento boxes. I had tempura, dumplings, and salmon. Lots of food well done. We'll return for dinner.

Visited April 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent lunch offering.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

A friend told us about Tokyo Boys so we had to try it, we have now enjoyed it twice for lunch. The service is excellent and the food was delicious. My wife enjoyed the sushi, very fresh, and I had the beef teriyaki and pot stickers both prepared to perfection. We will be back to try their dinner offering soon.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Bruce C
Henderson, Nevada
“Best Japanese Restaurant in Henderson by far!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

My Family and I love to eat Japanese food on almost a weekly basis. Japanese cuisine is by far our favorite. We normally have to drive to the west side as we do not really enjoy any of the local places. It was a nice surprise to finally find a place closer to my house that met our expectations.
This restaurant has authentic Japanese cuisine. The quality of their products are on par with restaurants on the strip at affordable prices. The decor is not Japanese and does not serve justice to the place. It is extremely clean and kept very fresh. Our town needs more family owned and operated restaurants like this that have a home feel unmatched by the big corporation places.
Definitely try their oysters, tempura uni, monkfish liver, pork belly and their amazing sushi. My daughter and I went with Omakase Menu and enjoyed every course. The menus also have more conservative alternatives for people like my wife, that are equally delicious. The check would have been a lot more at some of the other places we usually go to and it is closer to us. We will be back soon.

Visited January 2014
Nevada, United States
“Excellent, Fresh, Delicious!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We really enjoyed our fresh, delicious sushi meal last night. We had the White Tiger which was amazing and a Japanese Lasagna which was warm and creamy and so different than the norm. The potstickers where okay, the flan was a bust, but next time we will get the tempura ice cream. So glad we found my new favorite restaurant in Las Vegas!

• Visited November 2013

Been to Tokyo Boys? Share your experiences!