“The Name says it ALL!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Las Vegas, NV
“The Name says it ALL!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

It has actually been a few years since we had a chance to go to I Love Sushi and I forgot why we love it so much. It by far is one of the best in Las Vegas, the quality is amazing, of course service is great, grant not low price but worth every penny!!

1 Thank LAFFNVEGAS

Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA
“Aptly Named”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

On a recent Vegas trip we found this gem with help from one of the locals. About 20-30 min outside of the Strip in a nondescript suburban mall is the most creative sushi place quite possible on the planet.

The decor is standard restaurant (on the cheesy side) Japanese and the servers are dressed to match. The menu has several standard fare items like edamame, etc. but where they shine are the rolls. There are more than 100 rolls organized in different categories such as deep fried and no rice. Several have over the top names such as the orgasm roll.

Its hard to pick but you can't go wrong. The rolls are big so choose about 1 per person and enjoy rather than overstuffing.

They don't take reservations and lines (we heard from our local guide) can be up to an hour) so try to go at an off hour or day. We were very lucky going on a Thursday night around 9pm and getting sat right away. Food came super fast as well and the bill was reasonably priced (especially considering what it usually costs in Vegas for a dinner out!)

Henderson, Nevada
“Go on Monday night”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a popular place. My brother and I like sushi so when he came for a visit I suggested this place which I heard was the best sushi even outstripping Las Vegas and Henderson. We had a fantastic time. And we went on a Monday night, a traditionally slow night for restaurants. The place was jumping at 7:00 PM. We were seated in a booth by ourselves and one Kimono dressed waitress took care of us promptly and with a welcoming attitude. Excellent service and no waiting....food kept coming. My brother who has had much more experience dining at sushi restaurants was salivating. He loved his uni and ordered octopus, squid, tempura shrimp, and couldn't praise the food enough. I had shrimp gyoza and it was excellent. We shared the tempura shrimp and veggies. The fried coating was light. Divine. I had the "screaming orgasm" roll and the moment must have passed as it was okay...a bit of a let down. But the" monkey roll" was very good. I loved the cucumber appetizer which had almost a sweet taste and my brother enjoyed the edame. He liked the Saki tooooooo. This place is definitely on our list for his next visit. Next I'll try their luncheon specials with some friends.

1 Thank jojobo69
Lakeville, Minnesota
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

There wasn't anything I didn't like. The service was great, the food was great... The wait was long on a Friday night but well worth the wait. It was also lent , so the wait on Friday is going to be longer,... I can't wait to return again the next time I am in town.

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fun sushi”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This is ove of my favorite sushi restaurants. Its open late and the food is great. It has a comedic twist with some raunchy named rolls. Try not to come between 5-7 it's usually packed. Service is pretty quick yoy shouldn't wait long

• Visited April 2013