“Can't wait to bet back!”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #11 of 679 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“Can't wait to bet back!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Place was crowded (always a good sign), seated promptly at the sushi bar, service was very good, food (spicy tuna rolls) perfect!.. customers and staff very friendly..

• Visited January 2013

Henderson, Nevada
“I love I love sushi”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been here too many times to count it! The place is always busy, but they always find you a table within 15 minutes. James the owner is very attentive. The food is always great. Fast service. Good value. Keep up the great work!

• Visited November 2012
“Sushi in Vegas yum yum!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

A business associate and I decided to eat dinner at this restaurant.
We arrived a 5:30pm. The place was busy. Hostess sat us at the Sushi bar. There was at least 12 sushi chefs behind the bar. I ordered the Poki Tuna salad and a rice bowl my associate ordered a tornado roll. Both were excellent. Prices were reasonable. Service was good. I would eat there again

Nevada
“Yummy!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

When you walk in, you feel like you've stepped into a restaurant in Japan. They've done a nice job with the interior. What I particularly like, is that their booths have tall walks on both sides which gives you a sense of privacy. Their sushi bar is very large, festive and fun. The food was tasty, fresh and presented well.

Henderson, Nevada
“So-so lunch”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Perhaps it's a demand for "volume" combined with "western" taste (or lack of it), it might be snobbish to criticize I Love Sushi for its overcooked gyoza, French dressing on the salad or rice presented 2 ways. Funny how a sushi restaurant has no sushi on the lunch menu. Passable. Thankfully convenient. Otherwise, "meh"!

• Visited December 2012