“I love I love sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been here too many times to count it! The place is always busy, but they always find you a table within 15 minutes. James the owner is very attentive. The food is always great. Fast service. Good value. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

A business associate and I decided to eat dinner at this restaurant.
We arrived a 5:30pm. The place was busy. Hostess sat us at the Sushi bar. There was at least 12 sushi chefs behind the bar. I ordered the Poki Tuna salad and a rice bowl my associate ordered a tornado roll. Both were excellent. Prices were reasonable. Service was good. I would eat there again

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

When you walk in, you feel like you've stepped into a restaurant in Japan. They've done a nice job with the interior. What I particularly like, is that their booths have tall walks on both sides which gives you a sense of privacy. Their sushi bar is very large, festive and fun. The food was tasty, fresh and presented well.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Perhaps it's a demand for "volume" combined with "western" taste (or lack of it), it might be snobbish to criticize I Love Sushi for its overcooked gyoza, French dressing on the salad or rice presented 2 ways. Funny how a sushi restaurant has no sushi on the lunch menu. Passable. Thankfully convenient. Otherwise, "meh"!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

the sushi is simply great, and the vibe there is even better. they also offer great service... shame there's always a wait to be seated. I go there often, knowing it's gonna be a good night of the best sushi in Vegas

1  Thank Vital2012

Been to I Love Sushi? Share your experiences!