“If I can like it, anyone and everyone can!”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #12 of 693 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I don't eat fish. I don't eat seafood and I definitely don't eat anything wrapped in seaweed. These were the things that I lived by. I can honestly say that it took the world for me to even try RAW fish, but the idea got through my thick skull and I tried the tuna. UM-NUM-NUM is what came out of my mouth. The taste was amazing. Didn't taste anything like the ocean, and it was the best fish experience that I've had!
Service is amazing, they make sure that you're very well looked after, and the atmosphere is spectacular. I would and will recommend this place to everyone I know, and I will be take everyone that comes to town here.
P.S. The tuna is PHENOMENAL!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

The sushi is super fresh and the assortment is huge. There's even non sushi items that are totally delicious. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

It used to be a great place to get a good sushi but not anymore ... last few times we went we had to wait for service more than 30 min, actually last time I waited 45 min until I got my first order because the chef was playing drinking games with one couple. The quality of the food has gone down too. There are couple of good waitresses but that's not enough to save the place. The owner needs a wakeup call.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place is not on the strip..it's a local spot and it is amazing! The prices are reasonable and the quality could not be better! From the sashimi grade to the rolls.. it's out of this world! I would rather eat here than on the strip when I am in town.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

We loved this place! I am not a huge sushi eater but we went here and I cannot say enough good things about this place. First off, the sushi was great, service was great as well. What made our evening was after dinner, we had the staff call us a taxi, after waiting for about 30 minutes, the manager called and cancelled the cab and put us in her mini van and drove us back to our hotel, unbelievable service. Because of this, I will definitely be back.

Been to I Love Sushi? Share your experiences!