“Great Breakfast Place”

Ranked #5 of 687 Restaurants in Henderson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stumbled on this restaurant on our way to visit the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas. What a find it was. The breakfasts were all king size portions at very affordable prices. There were six of us and we all ordered something different, so we got a chance to sample each other's food. The corned beef tasted like it came straight from a New York deli. Their fried potatoes are very thinly sliced and fried to perfection. Another whole paragraph could be written on their incredibly delicious pumpkin and banana bread. All this is served in a friendly family atmosphere. This is now our favorite breakfast restaurant in or near Las Vegas. Try it once and I guarantee you will be back again, and again.

There are newer reviews for Omelet House

Reviewed October 22, 2012

As long as u get there b4 3pm, u can get a fabulous meal for breakfast or lunch! I always either share something, or an prepared to take home leftovers!!! everything is cooked to order! FRESH!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Go where the locals goes. Good breakfast, very reasonably priced. Coffee not so good, way more diner than coffee house, but food more than makes up the difference.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food and service is excellent and if you are in the area you should definitley eat food here. Only drawback is that there is no alcohol served so if you want a bloody mary or mimosa or 12-pack of beer you will have to go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was staying up the road at a fancy hotel off Lake Las Vegas and the service was so poor I got into my rental car and started driving. I came across the sign that read OMELET HOUSE on Boulder Highway. It looked like a good location frequented by the locals as some were being called by their first names. I said to myself this must be a good place. Eggs over easy with extra bacon and an english muffin - worth every penny. Those home style fried potato chips are to die for.