“Great italian food and amazing view”

Ventano Italian Grill & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Ventano Italian Grill & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 672 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Horizon Ridge
Description: At Ventano our goal is to serve you fantastic food with a romantic and fun atmosphere.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great italian food and amazing view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

The view at this restaurant is amazing. Even though it is not on the strip, the view is great. You can see the entire strip from inside the restaurant or on their balcony. If it isn't summer, eat out on the balcony and enjoy the view and ambiance. The food is great. The lobster ravioli is especially great. They have everything from salads, to pastas, to lamb chops, and fish dishes. The shrimp on the stone is the BEST appetizer. They bring out this super hot granite stone and throw all these shirmp on it. Very fresh. The prices aren't that bad for an italian restaurant. A typical meat entree costs about $25 or a standard pasta dish around $15-$20.

Elko, Nevada
“Melt in your mouth food, every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Being a foody, from the time I was a little girl (My father was a caterer and I was raised preparing and critiquing food) I am not always the "easiest" to please when it comes to food. I have been in the food industry for over 2 decades, mostly managing FOH in restaurants. Ventano has some of the best food ever, the service is wonderful and love the personal touch of the Chef coming to the table and not just inquiring about our dinner, but actually engaging us about our night out.

We love this place so much we even brought my parents here (this is not a small thing, my father is super, hyper-critical of food) he had his socks knocked off. The beef is always butter melting tenders, the seafood sweet and full of flavor, the poultry succulent and savory.

This is one of our all time favorite places to eat, and we live in Boulder City. We don't mind making the trek to come eat here.

If you are in the area, or not, you have to have to eat here. A wonderful, a wonderful as Ed Sullivan used to say.

• Visited February 2012
Farmingdale, New York
“Delicious with a great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

A short drive from the strip and even shorter from Green Valley Ranch.
If you have a car, you should try it out. If you enjoy SHRIMP, try the shrimp on a rock. Very very good, and the baked clams were not only good but you get 12 in an order. We were surprised to see 12 baked clams, unlike most places where you receive 6. I had the Rack of Lamb, if we only knew it was going to be 8 chops we would have shared. It was cooked as requested (well done) with potatoes and fresh vegetables. I could only eat 5, and forced the 5th one down, lucky my husband finished the rest. He had veal piccata that was also very good. We did not have room for dessert. If I had only one complaint, and I really do not, I would say that the pasta that came with the veal should come in a separate dish. If we would have known it would have been served on the same plate with the sauce from the veal touching the pasta's red sauce we would have ordered it on a separate plate. We will be back on our next visit to Las Vegas. This restaurant also has beautiful views of the strip with some out door seating.

Las Vegas
“2nd visit, same thoughts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

I visited Ventano about 3 months ago and then again last night. Both times I walked in and waited at a deserted hostess desk for several minutes. Both times I had a reservation and both times I waited for a table even though the restaurant was not completely full.

Each visit started out strongly with a service team bringing drinks, bread, etc to us very timely. They took our orders and brought our salads promptly and they were very good. This is when the good service ceases.

The first visit we got our food, waited too long for them to come back and clear and ordered dessert. Our waiter then completely forgot about us and 30 minutes later a hostess finally flagged him down and he sheepishly apologized and brought us a free dessert. It was a poor ending but last night we thought a second chance was warranted.

We sat down and our server took our order then we literally did not see her again until she brought the receipt to be signed for the meal. An assistant brought our food and cleared our food and then we sat for no less then 25 minutes while we watched our server handle another large party. I finally handed my credit card to an assistant and waited another 10 mintutes for our waitress to finally bring it over with an "I'm really sorry". I'm sure she realized we had been abandoned and were never even offered the opportunity to order dessert.

I tipped well because the servers worked hard, just not for me. I think management needs to acknowledge their staffing levels. I've only been twice but I feel my experiences show at least a small pattern of neglect that can be attriubted to not enough staffing.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Outstanding food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Opted for a "light" dinner of grilled (!) salad, oysters on the half shell, and shrimp on granite (!).
Each of these was outstanding but the exceptional service, from welcome to set-up to drinks to meal, made the experience truly outstanding. Terrific ambience and view over Vegas added to the evening. Well done, and highly recommended!

• Visited July 2012