“Nice place to eat!”

Sonoma Cellars Steakhouse at Sunset Station
Ranked #85 of 675 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunset / Stephanie/Marks
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Nice place to eat!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you feel like a romantic place to eat than this is a very nice place to go! The specials are very good. I had the prime rib for $12.99, 12oz's and it just melted in my mouth. My wife had the lobster boiled for $21.99 and it was a bit dry and she had to really wrestle with it to get the claws open. It (tail) was cut in half but as I said a bit dry. Overall a nice peaceful and romantic restaurant.

Visited August 2012

Dallas
“A Great Steak”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We went here simply to eat at a restaurant recommended by other members of our family from when they lived in Las Vegas. My steak was very good (Filet Mignon au Poivre 12oz*), prepared Medium Rare to my satisfaction and the server was above average. We enjoyed the dinner.

Visited July 2012
“A little pricey, but very good.”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is a "locals" restaurant. The steaks were great and the service even better. I would recommend the porterhouse steak. It was cooked perfectly.

Portland, Oregon
“Another Vegas Steakhouse”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

To begin, I am not a steakhouse fan. Have eaten there two times. Attractive place, decent food, overpriced, good service. All depends on what you like. One time we had their bargain $19.99 king crab legs. That was worth the price. But when I had the filet mignon, it was bland, not very tasty. For a steakhouse--it was supposed to be great. It wasn't. But I am not a steakhouse fan.

• Visited May 2012
Franklin, Wisconsin
“awesome”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The Sonoma Cellars Steakhouse again is awesome. I had the SeaBass Blackened, my husband had it Oscar, and my mother had the petite filet, all were excellent. For an appetizer Brian sugguested the Roasted Peppers, such a simple and fantastic appetizer. Will go again when we stay at the Sunset Station, stay here all the time. Food and service excellent as always.

• Visited April 2012