“great pizza and salad”

Johnny Mac's
Ranked #34 of 672 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Henderson, Nevada
“great pizza and salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is awesome we had the best pizza we have had in a long time. The salad was great you can tell that their salad dressings were homemade and so yummy i would go back for sure. Made our valetones evening much better !

Visited February 2013

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just moved to the area and have been to Johnny mac's 3 times. A great family place to eat. Food is great. It does get crowded at dinner time. The only down side is that you really dont know who to ask to take your drink and food orders. Many employees running around but they only seem to clean up tables and serve water. The people behind the bar are the ones who take and deliver your orders. This set up should be changed. They should have designated wait staff on the floor. The atmosphere is great as it is a sports type place. Tv's all over. Video poker machines at the bar.

• Visited February 2013
las vegas
“nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

well,got there for lunch and was greeted by the staff,maybe it was the giants hat but bartender was very nice,asked if it was my first time,since i'm local she told me all about the specials during the month,had the hot wings,going back they were outstanding,great sports bar

Visited December 2012
tehachapi
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I went there about 3 weeks ago and it was Friday night. When we got there, the waitress came by our table 3 times never acknowledged us, finally she took our order. My husband order the barbeque rib special and I order the fish and chips special. We waited almost 1 hour, finally the waitress said that the ribs were still not done, and she offered us a free bowl of soup due to our wait. We both ordered the clam chowder soup. I have never tasted such strange soup. It was like dish soap and it did not taste anything close to clam chowder, thank goodness we did not have to pay for this fowl tasting soup! When our food arrived, my husband took 1 bite and he was done, his food was terrible. My fish was so over cooked it was dry. The food was not cheap and it was not fit to eat! Horrible experience, will never go back to Johnny Mac's again

• Visited September 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wings and Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Best wings and pizza in town. Worth the drive, we come from the NW part of town just for the wings. This is the place to go for a relaxing atmosphere and great food. My picky children ate almost an entire pie and wings too. Great time had by all.

• Visited August 2012