“Great American type diner.”
Review of Hometown Classic American Eats - MOVED

Hometown Classic American Eats
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We really like this diner. Small but serving great food. Open for breakfast and lunch. Prices are very reasonable. Fries are fresh cut and taste great. We have been here a couple of time and have never been disappointed. Staff is very attentive. On the corner of Water St and Lake Mead Parkway. The place is small so watch of it and give them a try.

1  Thank CliffordL19

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I like the fifties dinner feel and the food is a healthy size and taste.
I had the burger last time and I think I will do breakfast next time.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We like the homey atmosphere. Clean, friendly, and good food. My favorite is the breakfast burrito and the oatmeal. This isn't a giant burrito but plenty of food. Husband likes the chicken fried steak and classic American burger. Enjoy

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I made a special trip to Hometown Classic American Eats in Henderson, NV after Old Man Harrison on Pawn Stars sent Corey & Chumlee there to get him a hamburger. I have to agree that they make an outstanding hamburger. It isn't anything unusual, just a common hamburger made uncommonly good! The fries appeared to be homemade and were also excellent. The price, $2.99 for the burger plus $1.99 for fries and an drink make it a great deal. The place is small, but the decor is nice and the service is good. If I lived near this place, I would eat here all the time. Highly recommended!

1  Thank SchultzBrigade
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place is small, but has about 7 booths, tables in the middle and seating at the counter which faces the kitchen. The owner is usually doing the cooking and greets every guest from the kitchen as they walk in. The servers are young and nice and rarely let your cup get empty. The restaurant has cute country mixed with Route 66 type decorations throughout and a large tv on the wall that usually has football on.
Food is great. I've tried just about everything on the little neon tri-fold menu and must say that my favorite is their homemade chili. It's loaded with veggies and is just spicy enough to make you warm. The french dip is yummy and my husband loves their chicken fried steak. The prices are so cheap, I wonder how they stay in business...then I look around and realize every seat is full :) On average, out entire meal (3 people) totals about $23 and that includes tip!
Don't expect super fancy meals here. The menu has simple items on it that you are perfectly capable of making at home.
It's a great small business to support and won't disappoint, especially if you're on a budget, but too lazy to cook, like me.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta