“Would go back for sure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bon Chef Cafe - CLOSED

Bon Chef Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
“Would go back for sure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere , would recommend this place even if you have kids there is a little area for kidos to hang out

1 Thank phukyu

“Excellent Restaurant Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant after it was selected the Weeks Top Pick in our local newspaper and after visiting it we have returned several times. The atmosphere is very nice, the staff is friendly and attentive and the food is great. We have done lunch and breakfast and the experience has always been exceptional. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Q2029A
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent food & service. Play area for kids.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I saw that this restaurant has a play area for kids so I thought I would give it a try. I have a 2 year old so dining out with her is extremely hard. She doesn't sit still! This restaurant exceeded my expectations. The food is EXCELLENT. The service was above & beyond. It is a family run establishment which is nice too. I like supporting family owned businesses. If is a nice place for people without children as well. I have been for lunch & dinner, it was great both times. Ask for the apple pie to be warmed up & served ala mode, yum! The lobster bisque is amazing too. The play area has books, dolls, cars, games, etc. It can accomodate kids of all ages really. My little one went back and forth between playing & eating a few times. It was perfect for our toddler and allowed my husband & I to enjoy our meal as well.

• Visited January 2013