“Rose Garden is Nice”

Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #142 of 702 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The Rose Garden in downtown Henderson is a hide-away treasure. The inexpensive selection and good quality provides an uncommon value to the thrifty diner. I personally recommend the vegetable entrée. My wife is particularly fond of the orange chicken. The lunch specials are available until 4:00, making the Rose Garden an ideal location for a late lunch. Unlike other Chinese restaurants that seem to be changing ownership or management, the Rose Garden provides ‘consistent’ quality of food and service. The Rose Garden unlike other several other Chinese restaurants does not permit a television to interfere with our dining pleasure. The staff is not just polite as one would expect, but are genuinely warm and friendly. They seem to really enjoy pleasing their clientele. The Rose Garden is an asset to downtown Henderson, Nevada.

2  Thank Desert-Reiver

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Their lunch specials are fresh, and delicious at a GREAT price! I can't believe that there isn't a line out the door everyday!?!?

I didn't count but I think there's at least a dozen selections at 2 price points, all under 8 bucks! Try it, enjoy it, and pass it on!

2  Thank KB1234567
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Locals can count on a consistently good Chinese meal experience. Traditional Cantonese dishes like Chow Mein and Szechuan dishes. Chop Suey is very good (FYI: an American Invention) is very tasty. I will request my dishes like Moo Goo Gai Pan made steamed or with very little cornstarch and they are very accommodating. Rose Garden is one of the few places in town that will make a decent Sizzling Rice Soup. Service is friendly from the owner and he cares that your meal is right. Ambiance is fair, but dated. Not romantic, just a good Chinese meal at fair price.

1  Thank Alan R
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have been going to this place for years. I just moved in a office next to them I love the place. I love the Beef Chow Fun. The people are nice and you can always fine a great seat to eat. They have the best Chinese food in down town Henderson.

1  Thank P2STravelLasVegas