“Ricks cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Erie, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Ricks cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Not listed here, inside the hotel is Rick's Cafe. Beautiful dining experience. They must have a top quality chef because our dinner was great. Wish it was a little busier for the reastaurant. We stayed a couple days after Christmas so it was a little quiet. There were a couple more couples there, one of which we met up with at the hotel bar. Wish more people knew about this place. It is a wonderful destination of it's own! Come visit!!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank jdguerrero

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Hidden Jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My son brought me here to have dinner at the Luna Rossa for my birthday. I was so surprised
to have seen such a beautiful resort right outside of Las Vegas. It took my breath away. Reminds me of visiting Italy. I am planning my stay here instead of the vegas strip next vacation.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank nana M
Shanghai, China
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Nice property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Although I didn't stay here, my husband and I spent an afternooon enjoying the property. It has some great resturants, shopping and a nice casino. It has a small village feel.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank sunshine1066
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Bad Luck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We must have caught them on a busy weekend. They were unprepared for the amount of visitors. Food arrived cold and stale, a wedding forced the pool to close, and our room was in the middle of a larger family with many children. Left tired and hungry. Would try again, but ask the right questions when booking.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank CCKew
Flemington, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The best place in Vegas for a relaxing vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Quite a change from the noisy and obnoxious strip. This place has one of the best restaurants in town, great hotels, the atmosphere in Montelago Village (Italian themed) with shops, casino outdoor shows and Marina is excellent for a refreshing gateway in Vegas. Golf course next door and the Lake Mead at less than 10 minutes. Great place to base your HQ for all of your lake or dessert adventures including biking - with the brand new 10 miles of paved tracks into the desert..

2 Thank Toleas