“Mark Rich took GREAT care of us!”

Aston MonteLago Village Resort
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Henderson, Nevada
“Mark Rich took GREAT care of us!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Mark Rich was a pleasure to have help us get our room before BeerFest last Saturday with my wife. We used a Voucher from Travel zoo to get our room, but come to find that we are charged $250 additional by accident.

I called in this evening, and immediately Mark completely understood my concern and addressed it immediately.We will come back just because of that personality.

Thank you Mark!

Room Tip: Speak with Mark Rich if he is there. Great customer service. However, everyone else is nice there a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank johncraig87
MonteLagoAston, Team Aston MonteLago at Aston MonteLago Village Resort, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
johncraig87,

We appreciate you reviewing our resort. We also appreciate and will pass your appreciation to Mark.

Hope you come visit again soon!

-Team Aston MonteLago

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Dorrington, California
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed here for one night in early March on our way from California to Arizona using a special promotional discount from TravelZoo. This property looks like it is dying. Chipped tiles. Closed down pool (supposedly for repairs, but no work being done.) Old furniture and outdated TV. Worn carpet. Closed Casino and most boutique shops. And hardly any guests. It is part of a complex of resorts, including a Hilton, on a canal, on the far reaches of Henderson, NV. It is sad because it looks like a place that could be wonderful but for whatever reasons it just isn't making it. We did have a very good dinner at the restaurant on the property, Sonrisa. If I'd been planning to stay for more than just the one night I would have been terribly disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mtngranny
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The resort was beautiful, the room was very nice, confortable, well taken care of. I enjoyed the area, spent some time walking around the facilities. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. I would most definitly return. It is also close to many of the support services within the area.

Room Tip: Unique setting, close to Lake Mead, 20 minutes from the Strip.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Jimelwood
San Bernardino, California
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We always feel welcome when we stay at the Aston MonteLago. We travel frequently and the most important aspect of any resort property we visit is the staff and their dedication to old fashioned 'customer service'. There are far too many resorts and hotels that have spectatrcular amenities but good luck getting a cup of coffee without waiting for an hour! This was our 4th stay at the reosrt and we had two teenage grandchildren with us. The room was wonderful; the staff was very helpful (even to the teenagers), and the peaceful relaxing nature of the the resort was as it has always been. We will never stay 'on the strip' again when we visit Vegas. We only wish we had found this slice of paradise a long time ago. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Per4max
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 21, 2014

It's exactly like being in an Italian Village except you don't need to travel thousands of mile!
very high class property, peaceful, romantic, excellent restaurants.
If Las Vegas Strip wasn't 20 minutes away, you would definitely believe you are in Tuscany, Italy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank sean f
MonteLagoAston, Team MonteLago at Aston MonteLago Village Resort, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Sean F,.

Thank you so much for your review on our resort. We hope that you come back and stay again soon!

Team Aston MonteLago
Provo, Utah
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I took a 'babymoon' to Vegas. We just wanted something nice and relaxing, but not too far from the attractions. This was PERFECT! We loved just walking around the resort. They do such a great job keeping the grounds clean. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JandBW9988
MonteLagoAston, Team Aston MonteLago at Aston MonteLago Village Resort, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear JandBW9988,

Thank you so much for your feedback on our resort. We hope that you come back in the near future. We have great summer events going on.

Come and visit us soon!

Your friends at Aston!
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

It was the first night of my 3-day stay in the Las Vegas area, and I was unexpectedly faced with having to find a hotel room. Worn out from flying and driving, I found an online deal for this hotel, and went ahead and booked a room, not knowing too much about the place, but hoping I'd made the right decision.

When I arrived, I couldn't believe how luxurious this hotel looked! On top of that, I walked into my room expecting just a standard hotel room, but it was a suite! And because the hotel was nice and quiet, I slept very comfortably and awoke the next morning feeling rested and ready to continue my journey.

As far as negatives, the TV's in my suite were old-fashioned box sets, and the coffee pot didn't work. No big deal, though. The suite was clean and beautiful. I really wanted to stay another night, but I needed to get on the road.

Lastly, my only real complaint was concerning check-in. I'd booked my stay online, but when I tried to call to confirm my reservation, I had quite a bit of trouble with the desk clerk. It tries before getting her to answer the phone. When she did answer, she'd put me on hold, then forget about me, so I had to call and call, then beg her to quit making me wait so long for service. I was exhausted from traveling, and quite upset about being treated this way. This is the sole reason why I didn't give this place a 5-star rating. Other than that, my stay was wonderful, and I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank ChadFilbin
Dear ChadFilbin,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to advise that we are getting new flat screens in our units.

We are so sorry about the phone issues with our reservations team and will review this with our team.

Your friends at Aston
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel
Hoover Dam Lodge
Hoover Dam Lodge
#3 of 8 in Boulder City
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa

Been to Aston MonteLago Village Resort? Share your experiences!