“Good food & service, average beer”

Barley's Casino & Brewing Company
Reviewed November 27, 2011

My husband and I went here over Thanksgiving weekend. When we travel we like finding local brewpubs/breweries to try.

This one was just average. They had 4 beers on tap - they were all good, but nothing exceptional. The food is your typical bar food; we had an order of pretzel bites and split the garlic chicken pizza. Both were very good.

If you are in the area, check it out, but it wouldn't be worth going out of your way for.

Oh - and it's in a casino so it was VERY smoky in there.

All reviews
in 3 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
south wales, u.k.
Reviewed February 14, 2004

BARLEYS! WOW WHAT CAN I SAY... GREAT PEOPLE ,FOOD...portions so big better than the U.K.!!!!LOVED MY TIME THERE. hope to be back soon. My relatives are there every Monday night..

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member