“Another nice time at Joker's Wild”
Review of Jokers Wild Casino

Jokers Wild Casino
Ranked #13 of 65 things to do in Henderson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: On the Boulder Strip, Jokers Wild features live poker, keno and a sports book. It has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau of Southern Nevada for its excellence and commitment to providing the highest quality service.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Joker's Wild still has that friendly local flavor. When in Vegas I make time to come out here. Cheap satisfying food, friendly table games staff. I'll be back when travels take me to Las Vegas.

I happened to be there on their 21st anniversary celebration when they had all sorts of drawings going on and there was even a cake in the evening for everybody.

Gotta love the $1 craps... On the strip, it's $15 minimum bet on the weekends.

2  Thank travel0723

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We noticed that it was harder to win on the slot machines located in the hotels on the Strip, however, the ones in other places like the airport and casinos of nearby cities have better scoring chances. I lost almost every time I played slots on the Strip but I turned my $3 into $70 at Jokers Wild Casino in Henderson, NV and my $14 into $60 at the airport. We also saw people jumping off their seats and yelling while they hit triple digits at those places. Jokers Wild has a pretty laid back local environment with very nice and friendly dealers. They offer $3 blackjack and $1 craps tables which allow players to enjoy gaming with small amounts just for fun.

Read my complete article about Las Vegas including Jokers Wild Casino in my blog!

4  Thank Sandra Á
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A slightly scruffy hotel / casino about 20 - 30 mins from the Strip, but the beauty of this place is that it is a "training Casino" - i.e. it is owned by Boyd Corp but all the Dealers are straight out of dealing school and most move on within 6 months to better establishments - there are only a few tables and they have low min bets (i.e. as low as $3 per hand BJ). SO: if you are new to gambling or want to polish up your skills this is well worth a visit as the pace is slow and there are no big shot gamblers tutt'ing if you need time to think or ask a question. Worth the trip for newbies!

1  Thank evelyninhouston
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I found this casino looking on Google for a $1 minimum live craps table. They have 10x odds. It was a great place to practice as a new craps player. There is one craps table there. It looked like all locals go there. The dealers must be used to newbys there, so they were very patient. Other than a weird local next to me who was trying to hit on me (my complete focus was on the game, not that loser), the experience was beneficial. I would go here again the next time I am in Las Vegas.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

$2.98 Breakfast. 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, 2 pancakes, 2 hashbrows. All excellent. Service great also.

2  Thank halvie