“Not the Belligio”

Jokers Wild Casino
Ranked #13 of 66 things to do in Henderson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: On the Boulder Strip, Jokers Wild features live poker, keno and a sports book. It has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau of Southern Nevada for its excellence and commitment to providing the highest quality service.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Joker's Wild Casino is not the Belligio. It is however a very good, well-run small casino that caters to the locals who seem to love it.

If you like low stakes craps (the last $1 craps table in Las Vegas??), $3 blackjack, roulette, keno, and lots of slots run by pleasant people who genuinely seem to like their jobs and the people who wander in the door at the same time each day, then the Joker's Wild is worth a visit.

The Joker's Wild is not on the Strip. It is on Boulder Highway.

We have been going to this casino for years and recommend it highly. We are comfortable with the people working the games and the characters who show up regularly to gamble. They all seem to know one another.

The food in the cafe is standard restaurant fare served in a ordinary American type restaurant that does not pretend to be French or English Pub. Simple and not fancy but good. Reasonably priced. The $1.89 breakfast is the bargain of the century. No club card required. The salad bar is a good bargain by itself or with a meal. Again the people working in the restaurant are good folks there to serve you. Service is fast and efficient.

We usually eat in the cafe 3-4 times during a 3 day Las Vegas stay.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

If you are new to gambling or trying to improve without going broke,go to Jokers Wild.Table miniums are like Vegas in the 70's. Friendly staff good drink comps and live abnd on weekends. Granted this place is no Wynn Resort which is why I prefer it.Decent cheap coffee shop and plenty of parking.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

So I was looking for a place to get a warm meal quickly and for a reasonable price. Jet lagged and tired from a day of travelling. I left the hotel and drove up the road and found this casino. Walked in and found myself in another era. Walked into the cafe sat down and was served within minutes. I had the daily special which the waitress recommended sirloin tips and noodles. I was really surprised when the serving got to my table. Generous amount of sirloin in a mushroom sauce that was home made. All this and salad bar for $7.99 I was blown away. I went back to my hotel full and satisfied. Again a nice surprise.

1  Thank Enrique B
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Long drive from the strip, but a welcome change. Just a little local casino, but about the only $1 table games left. Much like the old days at Slots of Fun or Silver City. Lots of friendly locals who like to talk. Just fun and friendly. Nice quiet change from the mega resots. Worth the trip for a couple hours of different gambling.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I figured it was a good deal but all I got out of it was being sick the next day. I only go here when my parents are in town so they can meet other family for dinner. Not that many menu choices and average food.