“THE COURT CAFE” 4 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“THE COURT CAFE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

So I was looking for a place to get a warm meal quickly and for a reasonable price. Jet lagged and tired from a day of travelling. I left the hotel and drove up the road and found this casino. Walked in and found myself in another era. Walked into the cafe sat down and was served within minutes. I had the daily special which the waitress recommended sirloin tips and noodles. I was really surprised when the serving got to my table. Generous amount of sirloin in a mushroom sauce that was home made. All this and salad bar for $7.99 I was blown away. I went back to my hotel full and satisfied. Again a nice surprise.

Visited November 2012

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Little Casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Long drive from the strip, but a welcome change. Just a little local casino, but about the only $1 table games left. Much like the old days at Slots of Fun or Silver City. Lots of friendly locals who like to talk. Just fun and friendly. Nice quiet change from the mega resots. Worth the trip for a couple hours of different gambling.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Say no to cheap spaghetti and meatballs”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I figured it was a good deal but all I got out of it was being sick the next day. I only go here when my parents are in town so they can meet other family for dinner. Not that many menu choices and average food.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“great ham steak breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

great prices for breakfast. i always eat the ham steak breakfast. the service is okay. the restuarant area is alittle old.

Visited July 2012
“Great place for breakfast, low bet Blackjack tables, great music!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

We live here part time this is our favorite place for a small neighborhood Casino that has Blackjack tables!! Love the live music or DJ, not overly smokey friendly staff and fantasic Breakfast can't beat it!!
Gail