1,599 results
All reviews lake las vegas closed down beautiful hotel fire pit parking garage the hustle and bustle minute drive fitness center off the strip ravella casino shuttle development staycation desert conference relaxation
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa is outstanding. My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. We loved the pool, spa and nearby restaurants. The breakfast is also outstanding. Valet parking is speedy. Our trip to the spa, steam room, sauna, and cod pool was so relaxing. The pool is really nice. We almost forgot that we were in Las Vegas and not at a resort in the Caribbean. We will definitely be staying here next time we visit Las Vegas.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael M, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy all the amenities that our hotel and Lake Las Vegas has to offer .

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My experience at this five star hotel met and exceeded all my expectations. The hotel was luxurious with excellent customer service. I felt special due to the friendly and courteous staff. The room had a décor that was warm, soothing and comfortable. I could have stay in my room the hold trip and I would have been happy! The amenities like the bar and the spa was excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Ravella Spa and Firenzi lounge to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort was a perfect getaway for our 61st anniversary. It was quiet and relaxing, the spa was outstanding and the adjacent village was enjoyable. The Strip was close by but the Hotel area was quiet and peaceful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael M, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for celebrating your special day with us at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas.

Our Spa is one of our guest favorite amenities I am glad to see you were able to experience.

Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel and the facilities are very well kept and not too far from the strip. The pool and poolside bar and food was fantastic and the servers were extremely friendly and always there when you needed a cold drink. Too bad the village and casino were shut down but there were a few restaurants still open. The breakfast vouchers for my gold level were not real valuable as the continental breakfast consisted of 7 blueberries and two strawberries. Not a real bowl of fruit. Enjoyed our stay and the rooms were very comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us while in Las Vegas, I am happy to see you had the opportunity to use our many hotel amenities.

I will be sure to share you comments with our pool staff.

Have a great day

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Spent 3 incredible nights at the HLLVR . Every staff member made the stay top notch. Gardens, pool and the surrounding village made for a excellent stay. Had one weird event that keeps the rating at very good, on Thursday night about 5pm we heard knocking at the front door of the suite, by the time I got to the door a maintenance guy and IT guy were coming into the room, they announced they were doing a wifi check, I turned them around by saying it was not a good time. Strange that this would be happening in a occupied room. I did validate this was a valid activity going on during our stay.
Try a Bloody Mary at the pool bar with a bud light lime chaser.....

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel! many guests do very much enjoy the serenity of Lake Las Vegas, and find the drive to the Strip a short one.

We look forward to having you back soon

Have a great day