“Tusacany Golf Club” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chimera Golf Club

Chimera Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Since it’s opening in 2003, Tuscany Golf Club has quickly become a Las Vegas favorite. Located a quick 20 minutes from The Strip, this distinctive daily access golf venue offers enthusiasts a refreshing blend of the finest greens and subtle yet challenging holes – all bottled into an enjoyable par 72.
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tusacany Golf Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just got back from a Las Vegas golf trip. Ended up playing 72 holes in 4 days and had a great time. The surprise on the trip was the lease expensive course I played on Monday March 4th 2013. Tuscany Golf Club was a hidden gem. I have played numerous courses over the years and always look for one that is worth going back to. I have played Bears Best, Bali Hai, and Primm Valley. All great courses with "Great Prices". But Tuscany would rival any of them as far as course conditions and value. I didn't know what to expect but the reviews were good so we took a chance and very happy we did. The scenery is awesome and conditions on the course were superb. Fairways were genereous and some of the Par 4's were reachable in one for long hitters. The course rewards good shots but doesn't punish an off center shot. I played with my wife and another couple. We all commented on the quality of the fairways and greens. I am a 15 handicap and found the greens very accessible and the tee boxes positioned well for all handicaps. The greens are very quick but roll straight and true. The bunkers are deep but not real fluffy. I would recommend practicing your short game to help score well here. If you book using their tee time app, you get an addional 25% off your first booking and that includes breakfast and lunch for around $70. Well worth the effort and I will definetly be going back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank John G

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Decent Course - Terrible Staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Played the course on the morning of Feb 26. The course itself is nice - some good elevation changes and in good shape. Nothing spectacular and meanders through a housing development. OK.

What really turned us off though was the staff. We had booked a 6:45 am tee time, and were travelling from a hotel on the Strip. Unfortunately the valet parking took 20 minutes to get us our car, and then we also got a little lost on our way to the course. I did call on my cell phone to say we were on our way but would be about 10 minutes late - was informed by the pro shop that they were packed but he would fit us in.

Got to the pro shop 10 minutes late for our time, and after taking our money was told gruffly to "talk to the starter." The starter was a real piece of work. I walked up and politely told him we were here and ready to go and the reason for being late, and asked what he could do - to be told "go have lunch - we're packed." He did squeeze us in with a walk on, but all of this was done with an attitude. A real turn off. I would never, ever go back here.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank maroneypj
Lincoln, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice course for this time of year”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Played in February and the course was in good shape. Nothing fantastic but very playable for 20 handicap person like me. Played in a scramble and the staff took good care of us. Would play again if I am ever in the Vegas area again. Played an enjoyable round and only put one ball in the water. That is a successful golf day for me.

Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great golf course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We played as a foursome and we could not finish 18 holes because got dark fast. It is a nice. Public golf course and well care.

We plan to go back and play again.

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

For a public golf course Tuscany is a great golf course with a view to die for. Played many times here and the best time to play is the first half of the year before the sun burns the course by July.
Also bear in mind the price as I have played other courses in Vegas which are far too much money for a lesser course.
Staff here are excellent and friendly.

Visited December 2012