“Really enjoyed it here”

Cuisines: Barbecue
London
“Really enjoyed it here”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great place. The ribs and other meat were delicious, the sides were great too, the service was excellent and I liked the choice of barbecue sauces. I came across it randomly, but will definitely go back if I am in the area again.

• Visited April 2014

Boulder City
“Great Service”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good place to go with family and friends. Service was excellant. Big portions of food. Great selection of BBQ sauces.

Henderson, Nevada, USA
“Decent Barbecue Place-Not quite Lucille's though”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been here a few times in the last couple weeks. Once for a business lunch and another dinner as they were advertising a Veteran's day promotion for Veteran's. The food is good, prices are ok....they could use a little more selection.

On this last visit, we came in around 9PM, the restaurant was a ghost town. We were seated near the bar, however, it seems like because there was hardly anyone there, all of the servers disappeared and I was stuck with people who were just cleaning up the restaurant. Personally, I don't really like to smell cleaning sprays atomized in the air as I am eating my dinner.

Secondly, as a server, you should recognize when my soda glass is empty and refill it-In this case it took asking 2 people who in turn had to ask someone else to fill my cup. Upon time to pay, I was brought the bill, I tucked my credit card into the bill holder, and our server took it to ring up. 15 minutes passed, and she never returned. She came back to the dining room, seated and took the order of the table next to us, all without bringing our bill back to be signed. She then cleaned some more tables in the dining room and eventually brought us our bill. Really no reason why she couldn't have dropped that off before doing the other chores. The hostess also went M.I.A. while we were dining there, to which you could hear the servers bickering snidely in the back "where's our server", as customers aimlessly wandered in from outside. Once again, decent place, but they need a better manager apparently.

las vegas, nv
“Very good as always”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Consistent good food and great service. Was there for lunch with a group of 22. Serve did a excellent job of getting to all of us on a timely basis. Food came out all at once for the whole group. Hot and as ordered. Been here a number of times and they alway do a great job.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Take-out!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We were having a family gathering for about 20 people to celebrate my father's 90th birthday. We ordered ribs and pulled pork and a variety of side dishes from Famous Dave's. Everything was delivered on time, hot, with lots of extra goodies (plates, plastic-ware, extra BBQ sauce, etc.). The delivery person was very helpful getting everything set up. All the meat eaters were in heaven!