“I Hope You Can Try It”

Cuisines: American
Las Vegas, Nevada
“I Hope You Can Try It”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I love the food at Cruzers and we eat there quite often. They grind their own meat so you know that it's fresh. It's not only fresh but it is extremely tasty as well. We always order the PCH (two patties and the choice of two toppings...bacon & swiss) and fries, which are also delicious. When I say that I hope you can try it, I mean I hope you will get the chance. Today, July 14, 2012, I drove there and could almost taste it on the way. Unfortunately when I arrived there was a large white sign in the window that read "closed for the summer". What kind of place closes for the summer? As I said, I truly hope that they do reopen and that it's not like those places that say coming soon and then never do.