“Not good service from the OWNER”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Ta Ta Bistro

Ta Ta Bistro
Ranked #252 of 672 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Description: "A local favorite with many regular customers".
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not good service from the OWNER”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Have eaten at this restaurant many times and my husband really likes their hot and sour soup. We stopped for lunch and the owner was sitting at the counter. He looked at us when we walked in and turned his back. A sign said Wait to be Seated . . . . so we did . . . .we waited . . .and waited . . . and waited. He finally got up and lead us to a booth. Then we waited some more . . for menus . . . for a waiter . . . for water . . . . for anything. Why didn't we walk out? . . . only because my husband likes that soup so much. Let's face it - if the owner doesn't care if you are there why should any of the employees?
Oh by the way . . . .the soup was cold . . .

• Visited May 2014

Santa Monica
“Good Asian Food!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We actually just wanted to hang out in our hotel room so we ordered food to go at Ta Ta. YUM! We were satisfied. Even my mother-in-law who does not eat sushi liked the unagi they made.

Visited May 2014
St. George, Utah
“not great but above average”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

tried bento box lunch. Best tempura shrimp I can remember having and driest toughest teriyaki chicken I can remember. Miso soup was good and very hot, sushi roll was so-so with mild wasabi and lots of pickled ginger. salad was just shredded cabbage with a spoonful of dressing dropped on it. Tempura vegetables were heavily battered but done fine. Service was very good and the facility was nice, new and clean. I was surprised to get a Chinese fortune cookie with the bill. Took a couple pieces of chicken with us for my dog who loves chicken jerky. She seemed to enjoy it. We also left several pieces on our plates. We considered it too tough to bother with.

• Visited April 2014
Minnesota
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I would have to say the Sushi and other food we had there was the best I've every had. Don't let the "Strip Mall" location fool you. The owner greeted us and visited with us. The service was excellent. We go out for sushi a lot and have had it in many locations across the country whenever we vacation. We were surprised to find our best experience in a small place in Henderson, NV. The sashimi was so fresh and perfect. The specialty rolls were unique and there were so many to choose from. I love eel, so had the Dragon Roll. I have never had one prepared quite like that and it was super good. We also had something not on the menu ( I think it was Grilled Tuna Cheeks) - Amazing! Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went to Ta Ta Bistro for lunch and ordered the Garlic Chicken the food came out perfect. The staff is nice and they are quick. They give you great value for your money.

Visited September 2013

Been to Ta Ta Bistro? Share your experiences!