“giant menu”
Review of Ta Ta Bistro

Ta Ta Bistro
Ranked #167 of 702 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Asian
Description: "A local favorite with many regular customers".
Description: "A local favorite with many regular customers".
Reviewed December 11, 2012

they have great sushi and sushi bar, hibachi tables with skillec chefs and a nic casual atmosphere for lunch or dinner with all things asian on the menu

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I live right by this restaurant. When I first started going a year ago it was good. It has definitely gone downhill. It is dirty. The bathrooms are dirty. The last time I went there was good on the floor. They have a great happy hour on their sushi, but it is not the best quality. The last time I went the avocado was brown and there was a giant hair in my to-go box. I am all about second chances, but I would NOT recommend this place. Yuck.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The sushi bar is wonderful and the service is fantastic. We go once a week. The price is really good and the selection is huge. For the best of the best, ask Alfredo, Sushi Chef for recommendations. He never disappoints. They have a great deal on Sake (2for1) every night. We recommend the sushi bar, however, the dining at grills is very interesting with wonderful food. A little bit of heaven in this place.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is my favorite restaurant for Asian food in all of the Las Vegas Valley! I dine there at least once a week and have never been disappointed. The menu offers both Japanese and Chinese food, each prepared with fresh ingredients and generous portions at very reasonable prices. Although I can't eat sushi (fish allergy), my friends order it and rave about the quality. This large restaurant is elegantly decorated and would be a great place to host a special meal or event. The staff is very friendly, accommodating and responsive. There are many people who are "regulars" like myself as evident by the fact that staff greets many customers by name. Repeat business is the best review of all!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 2, 2008

RECOMMENDED SUSHI CHINESE ETC GREAT SERVICE

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Ta Ta Bistro? Share your experiences!