“The ride is absolutely amazing!!”

Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Lake Las Vegas
Campinas, SP
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The ride is absolutely amazing!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The ride is absolutely amazing!! We had an amazing time with our Gondolier Angel. He sang and played tunes on his guitar which was very special.I proposed to my girfriend and Gondola Inc. prepared a very nice surprise with a message in a bottle! Everything was perfect and really special!

Visited November 2012
GondolaAdv, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Lake Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your review! We love to hear "absolutely amazing" in conjunction with our cruises :-) We are very glad Angel was able to help create such a wonderful memory.

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic experience!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had an amazing time with our Gondolier Angel. He sang and played tunes on his guitar which was very special. We went out at dusk and continued under the stars with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. We highly recommend this experience for couples!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tony K
GondolaAdv, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Lake Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review, Tony. We love to create romantic memories for couples :-) We are glad Angel was able to help create that moment for you. Come back and visit us again sometime -- we're also in California and Texas.
LAS VEGAS
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Relaxing.....”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We did the champagne and chocolate cruise....lovely! Our gondolier was named Angel, he was knowledge and so friendly. He even sang for us.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank CKTLS4U
GondolaAdv, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Lake Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great experience with Angel; he is a fabulous gondolier. Please come back and see us again, or visit us in our Texas and California locations!
Walnut Creek, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful way to spend an hour!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had a wonderful gondola ride on the lake with Matt, a charming gondolier who is also quite a good singer! It was a very hot day (ask for a covered gondola if you're going out mid-day) but there was a nice breeze and we had cold sparkling water (you can have champagne instead) to help stay cool. The location itself was a little dull but the ride was fun and we would do it again if we were in the area. I could imagine it being very romantic in the evening or sunset and I would totally recommend it.

Visited July 2012
elisammohr, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Lake Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for your review :-) Matt is a wonderful gondolier (BTW we have two Matts and they're both terrific). Lake Las Vegas has suffered over the past several years because of the economy, but it's starting to recover and the lake should be getting busier -- but of course mid-day in the summer it seems no one in Las Vegas wants to be outside! We'd love to also have you check out the gondola cruises in our other locations, Newport Beach (CA) and Irving (TX) if you're ever in those areas.
Leicester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“As romantic as it can get..”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I was looking for giving a nice surprise for my wife on her birthday while my vacation in Vegas and I googled around and found the Gondola Adventures. I made the reservation online which was smooth after visiting their website.
The staff then called me two days before and told the plan of surprise. That I would say made it really swift and perfect. After reaching there, we found the Gondolier (Angel) waiting for us and he behaved as if I never booked anything and I behaved as if I am taking the boat on spot rental.
We then moved in the boat, got the desserts and a nice Champagne. Angel convinced my wife that this is part of boat rental. The boat ride was smooth and the boat itself was very nice. Right in the middle of the lake, Angel sang with guitar making the scene absolutely romantic.
The best part came when Angel dropped a bottle with a scroll in the water and asked my wife to pick up the bottle as a trash in the lake. She took it out and then found out that there was a scroll inside which she read. Her expression was priceless.

Overall, a great way to surprise to your loved ones.
Thanks to all the staff for making our evening so romantic.

Visited March 2012