Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
$94
$91
Westin.com
  • Pool
$45
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$61
$128
Hilton.com
$119
$104
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
$65
TripAdvisor
2,253 results
All reviewsgreen valleyeast toweroff the strippool areapizza rocksand beachfood courtgrand caferesort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskmandalay baystation casinos
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went to Green Valley Ranch Resort for a working conference and was overall very pleased with the quality of the food, friendliness of the staff and the amenities of the lodging. While the airport shuttle was only offered every two hours, it was a first class Mercedes Benz van with a competent, friendly driver who was very accommodating. I am not a traditional Vegas fan, so I appreciated the location off of the strip. There was still plenty to do nearby with shopping, restaurants and a cinema within a very short walk.

I had breakfast one morning at the cafe near the Casino. The food was average at best and service was slow. The catering in conjuntion with the event was much better than at this particular restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We recently spend 5 nights at GVR, we usually visit this property once a year.

We stayed in a suite, the room itself was ok but it is defiantly time for new tv's, the picture and sound were bad on both. The grout in the shower was in need of a very deep cleaning but the rest was fine. One thing I could not figure out was why the carpet was so slippery..

I have to say that GVR management listened to reviews and brought back the lobby coffee which was nice.

We rented a cabana for 3 days, the service was amazing and our host Sandy made sure we had everything we needed without having to ask. Thanks Sandy we will be back in August!!!

Hanks was good as usual and we are looking forward to the new restaurants opening.

The comps have changed a bit, they are not nearly as generous as they used to be and we were told that no matter how much we play they will not comp anything upfront, you have to room charge and they will evaluate when you check out, this defiantly takes some of the fun out of it, especially when you ask for a comp on the last night and have played for hours a day over the past 4 days.. Comps are part of Vegas and it makes the meal just a little more fun! I hope they change this for established, loyal players.

Be prepared for long lines at check in/ check out as there are usually only 2 agents working.. Recommend express checkout

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The rooms and whole resort is beautiful, my account had been payed before I arrived and imagine my surprise when I went to check out and had "Resort Fees" for things I didn't use and the airport shuttle and strip shuttle was a joke. They scheduled a wedding and a pool party right next to each other at the same time........the workers kept telling us to shhhhhh........really a pool party without noise?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank flipflop1260
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed here for a work conference. The property itself is very nice and well maintained. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The gym was very well maintained with new equipment and the pool area is very nice. The conference space was efficient although a bit of a walk from the hotel area and you had to go through the casino space to get there (the casino space is nice but excessively smoky compared to other casinos I have visited).

The best part of the trip was the people. The staff at the whole resort were over the top nice in their service and approach to the customer. From the maintenance staff to the manager every employee went out of their way to making us feel special.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed here for our wedding/honeymoon week. Very clean and friendly staff, nice accommodations. Upon check-in we asked for an "upgrade" and were placed in a suite, what we thought was a nicer room then the one we would have had. While the room was a little larger, the tv was outdated and then the shower leaked so we were placed into a regular room. The regular room was much nicer, more updated-wish we had been in that room all along, so beware of free honeymoon upgrades. Also, beware of hidden fees, to use separate pools and cabanas and such, ask before you book.

Room Tip: make sure it is a room that has been rennovated
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple