Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
$118
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$94
$51
$80
$76
BestWestern.com
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$67
$109
Westin.com
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
2,240 results
All reviewsgreen valleyeast toweroff the strippool areapizza rocksand beachfood courtgrand caferesort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskmandalay baystation casinos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was here for a business meeting so I didn't have much choice about where to stay but if I did, not sure I would come back. The best part of the stay was a blissfully quiet room. I was in the room closest to the door and expected to hear everyone come and go, but I didn't hear a single door slam, elevator ding or rowdy drunk. I was on the main floor and like another reviewer had absolutely no view, except of the parking garage. The food was fine, nothing to complain or brag about. The facility is huge so it's easy to get turned around. The pool was closed so we didn't get to use that and the spa was fantastic! The biggest disappointment is that the first room I was given smelled so badly like sweat and mildew I literally couldn't stay there. There were no other rooms available at all. Not a single option for me, so I had to stay with a work colleague...awkward at best from a five star hotel. The desk clerk was apologetic, there was nothing he could do, but I really expected much more from a hotel of this level.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Everything about my stay was great till I went to Hanks steakhouse and for really lousy food mi wanted to treat myself but was really disappointed with tough as nails yet stringy prime rib; lackluster onion soup and spinach for $107. Ended up at fat burger an hour later... The service was great though!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed here in September 2013 for an event.

The property is absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. The rooms are beautiful and spacious and well appointed (ie. super cozy bathrobes and in room Bose radio). While it is a bit isolated off the strip, it also offers a lot of amenities in house (ie. wide range of dining and entertainment options). I found this year the service slipped from last year which is a touch disappointing. The property really caters to locals and that was very evident when it came to dining - servers were way more attentive to their regulars as an example. Further to the service - the coffee counter was completely ill prepared to handle a large group on the property for takeout coffee/breakfast pastries. The wait was horrendously long, there was only 2 people working and they were extremely slow and flustered. This was only compounded by the Coffee Bean being closed and Starbucks not being open yet.

I also fell violently ill after dinner at their Buffet, as did my girlfriend. When I finally felt well enough to leave my room (24 hrs later) to talk to the front desk about it, the front desk clerk was completely indifferent and suggested I call the buffet manager in the morning (and tried to find any way she could to suggest it wasn't the property's fault). Needless to say, I didn't have time to call the buffet manager prior to leaving early the next morning, and when the hotel sent their post-checkout survey I again mentioned my foodborne illness, that was met with zero response.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had a garden level room facing the parking garage so even if I wanted to open the curtains it would not have increased the light. The room was dated and dark. I had to turn on quite a few lights to get enough light to get anything done. The rooms are a long way from the lobby - and confusing to get to. I had to force the shower door open, and had to wrench the water on. I would not recommend this hotel - I did not choose it - was there for business meeting. Food with our business meetings was generally tasteless.

Room Tip: Garden level rooms would be a last choice - ask for a room that actually may have access to sunlight.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Third time stay here, each time for business meetings. The rooms are well appointed, comfortable and quiet. The air conditioning system is excellent and the fan can be put in a continuous mode, providing for a good night's sleep - save for a plastic clicking sound in the thermostat when the AC turns off or on. The bathrooms are perhaps the nicest I've experienced for a standard room, though there is no place in the glass-enclosed shower to put the shampoo, except on the floor. Rather odd.

GVR is a sprawling place, but does not overwhelm guests with its size. And, unlike most of the Strip places, doesn't kill its guests with sensory overload. It is tastefully, warmly decorated/theme, with plenty of options besides gambling. This includes an outdoor retail village called The District, which has mid- to upscale shops and some excellent restaurants. It's a pleasure to walk about the shops there.

The staff are well trained to serve their guests and truly are friendly. Overall, this is a welcome respite for anyone - and especially those who want to avoid the over-the-top experience of the Strip.

Room Tip: Ask for second floor or higher.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business