Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
$91
Westin.com
  • Pool
$45
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$61
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
BestWestern.com
$65
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
2,253 results
All reviewsgreen valleyeast toweroff the strippool areapizza rocksand beachfood courtgrand caferesort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskmandalay baystation casinos
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We just returned from spending 3 days at Green Valley Ranch and we were all impressed with their customer service. The service from the time we drove up to check out time was fantastic. The staff was all genuinely nice, which is a pleasant change from the busy Casinos on the strip. The food at the buffet was good and the kids enjoyed being able to pick whatever they felt like eating. The pool was nice and kid friendly. Highly recommend it if you have little ones that want to spend the whole day at the pool. More importantly the drinks at pool side are reasonably priced between $6 for beers and $9 for specialty drinks. A special thanks to Gia, the lovely young waitress at poolside, who kept the cold beers coming all day. The rooms are clean and the normal size you find at most Casinos. The web site indicates that the rooms include a coffee maker, but they have all been removed, since they just opened up a Coffee Bean in the food court. My only complaint was the bed. The bed was very uncomfortable when you laid on it; you sank to the middle and felt & heard the springs all night long. Some of the other reviews state how nice the beds are, I unfortunately got stuck with one of the old beds that definitely needs to be replaced. Overall I recommend GVR if your looking to spend a couple of quiet days with the family and not want to hassle with the crowds and fast pace of the strip.

3  Thank Adri1195
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We lived in the area years ago and stayed at Green Valley Ranch while visiting family. The hotel is nice and has all the standard Station Casino things like a restaurants, food court, buffet. There is a large movie theatre on the bottom level. It has a very nice pool. Close to the freeway and the airport. Way off the strip so you have to drive. There is a little mall attached with some shops like Coldwater Creek and Pottery Barn. The hotel is nice. Great bathroom with a soaking tub with separate shower. It was a bit of a far walk to our room from the casino.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PAmomroadtripper
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just returned from a stay at Green Valley Ranch and was quite pleased. The rooms, though not overly large were quite comfortable and the mattress on the bed was outstanding. I usually wake up with some part of me sore, but not here. The pool area was well appointed and found the staff there to be very accomodating. We ate each morning at the Grand Cafe for breakfast and the quality and amount of foood was excellent. Also ate at the "Tides" and thoproughly enjoyed the seafood there.

Room Tip: Get an end room which provides a great panoramic view of the mountains.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We got comped for three free nights over the 4th of July. Rooms are nothing special but solid - beds very comfortable as were the pillows. There are two towers (East and West). We were in the East Tower closest to the Pool and Spa. We enjoyed the pool (small but cozy) with GREAT lounges and towels and pool service. For those that are 21 or older there is The Pond which is a small enclosed pool surrounded be free lounges and then $250 casitas that can sit 12 comfortably - we had 5 people and all could lay/sit as they desire. The deal here is that it costs $250 (you can negotiate we got it free one day due to the pool being closed due to an accident (bodily) and $200 the next day. You get a $200 credit to spend on food and drinkl/liquor which we did easily - it is not cheap but we got our moneys worth. Can get a little crowded but also can be incredibly relaxing when not too crowded. Drinks are sweet (think resort) but they will adjust as you need. Overall an excellent experience. The resort itself is fantastic. I used the fitness center very early on Saturday and it was fantastic - small but very cozy and overlooks the spa pool which makes the workout time fly. All is very convenient and comfortable. GVR is an excellent alternative to her sister Red Rock - so go and enjoy the many great things.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same other than the suites (which we only saw from the outside). East Tower is closest to pool and easy to access.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Several weeks ago I had rented a cabana at your pool. At that time I inquired about renting 4 cabanas of August 11th for a family gathering the waitress said that there would be no problem arranging something and that I should contact the concierge. After leave messages and being left on hold several times I finally got in contact with a gentleman at the concierge desk. When I told him my request and inquired about possible ordering food trays and such (which I was told previously was fine) he continued to tell me he had no information he could give me and abruptly put me on hold and transferred me to the pool. When transferred a young man answered and I proceeded to ask for someone that could help me with my request. He placed the phone down (not on hold just set it down) and I heard him carrying on a conversation with a female about the pool staff. After several minutes I could hear the female that he was speaking to pick up the phone. She then informed me that she was the assistant pool manager. I again told my request and was informed that they do not do food trays and that my guests would have to order the menu. When I repeated that I was told it would be ok to arrange food ahead of time she very rudely said "we have many cabanas I am sure we can handle food for one". I again explained I planned on renting four and perhaps I should call my father's casino host or maybe another manager and they could help me. She then started to talk to someone around her about a completely different subject and kept me waiting. She then got back on the phone and told me that maybe I should try to contact the hotel party planner and hung up on me.

Is this the service that I should expect from a high end locals resort? Several of my family members are Station Casinos Chairman card holders including my father who when told about the situation became infuriated. Is this how any business is run? I was trying to spend a few thousand dollars at your resort only to be treated like I was an inconvenience to your employees. I will make sure that I do my part to make sure that my entire family and all my friends know better than to try and spend their money at GVR. We live just down the street and would rather give our business to someone that will at the very least treat their customers with respect.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family