Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$112
HIExpress.com
$134
$101
Hampton.com
$92
$84
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$148
$140
$109
$105
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
$63
$59
Hotels.com
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$203
$154
  • Pool
2,308 results
All reviewseast toweroff the strippizza rockpool areasand beachfood courtresort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortmandalay baystation casinosfeast buffetfitness centerbusiness conference
Reviewed September 19, 2012

GVR ruined our Vegas vacation. A day and a half into our Vegas trip Donna, the night shift manager, informed us that the hotel was over booked and we were to be moved. I explained that we did not wast to move and that my sister had taken ill. I was then told the decision had been made and I had NO Options. When asked if our friend would be moved also? I was told no. When asked if the place we were being moved to was comparable? Donna stated in a snooty tone of course not. We're a resort! They're a hotel! We asked to speak to another manager Donna stated she was the only one there. I toldl Donna I no longer wanted to speak with her and my friends and I walked to the front desk. We ask the concierge to speak with a manager other than Donna and we got Armondo. We explained to Armondo our problem and he preceded to tell us that they over book all the time and that he was standing next to Donna when she spoke to us on the phone. He goes on further to state that they are management and can do whatever they want. He also staes that because we booked with Groupon the we along with people who booked with expedia and travelocity are the first to go. As though we were second class citizens. We attemped to call Christy Herrera Director of Hotel Operation. Our call was not returned until we were transferred to the Sunset Station Casino.When speaking to Christy she apologized stating she was just getting wind of the situation. I told her how Donna stated she had been in contact with her last night and had been asked to call us but had not. Christy stated that Donna left her a message stating we were fine with moving and that she had sent a bottle of wine to each room. All of which were LIES! We were suppose to be in a suite but there was nothing sweet about it. There was chipping paint,peeling wallpaper, stained linen, carpets and ceilings! The casino was more like a convalescent home with a bingo hall. I had never seen so many oxygen tanks, hoover rounds , wheelchairs, crutches or canes! The average person appeared to be 60. The average person in our party was 37. Christy did send a car to take my sister to the to the minute clinic. I do thank her for that. The only person worth their salt was Ryalyn Sicolo the morning Assistant Manager. There is way more to this story however I had shorten it so I would not run out of space. Tarissa Stanciel

Room Tip: Choose a Different Resort all together!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Tarissa S
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Just returned from 4 nights here. The hotel is lovely with very tastefully appointed rooms. Bathroom is large with separate toilet, shower and large bath. The hotel was apparently booked out but still quiet. Gorgeous pool and day beds, seating areas outside were plentiful and not crowded. The sandy beach part of the pool was great for kids, and kept them "away" from more adult/bar end. Loungers were plentiful.
Our only complaint was the very poor signage on arrival. We literally drove around roads for half an hour trying to find the hotel entrance which is separate from the casino. When we had this discussion with their staff, we were told many people have the same problem as us finding them. Though this made us feel less silly, maybe they need to sort the problem out! The hotel is too nice to be ruined by such a fixable problem.

Room Tip: Stayed in East wing on 6th floor. Other side of wing would have had strip lights view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ironfamilyNewZealand
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I checked into this place, I had one poor experience after another. Check in staff not friendly at all. Then, when I arrived in my room, I was met by a messy and obviously uncleared room. (in all my years I've never had this happen.) So, I go all the way back to the front desk to tell the front desk staff what had happened, and they couldn't care less. Sent me on my way with not even N apology.

Next out by the pool, I asked one of the pool attendants if she would locate a lounge chair, and was told to "get it myself." So, now I just want a drink to calm my mood, and the bartender at the pool was a comete jerk.

The grounds are very pretty, and the pool is great for the kids, but don't expect anything close to five star service. They missed the mark BIG TIME.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Esqtodd
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Recently stayed here for a week after relocating to the area. This is a very nice hotel, and the entire staff was very friendly. The maids kept the rooms clean, and the hotel and grounds are well taken care of. The casino is in a building attached to the side, so you don't need to walk through it to get to the rooms, which is nice. The pool was never too crowded, plenty of umbrellas, and chair service for food and drinks. Just a note- gratuity is included on items at the bar and from the pool girls. Unless you absolutely need to, steer clear of business center- dollar a minute for computer and per page charge if you need to print something out. Lastly, it is adjacent to a shopping area with restaurants (Go to Lucelles!) and Whole Foods for those nights you don't feel like eating out.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Sheryl B
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Beautiful resort. We loved the vast pool, the outdoor snack bar/restaurant, the cabanas, the service, casino, food court and the spa. Our extended family had a great time, plenty of room to be together and apart. Spa was very good for exercise and for hair. I also enjoyed the more private, quieter pool.

• Stayed: October 2011