2,326 results
All reviewseast toweroff the strippizza rockpool areasand beachfood courtresort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskstation casinosmandalay bayfeast buffetbusiness conference
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Just got back from spending week in Vegas. Spent 2 days at Green Valley and 5 days on strip at
Caesars/Paris and our experience at Green Vallely was superior to the strip hotels. Room, food, gaming and the employees were teriffic at GVR, in fact, we kept coming back even though we were staying on the strip. Will stay there again, highly recommend Green Valley.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BoboTN
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Some Las Vegas visitors may be put off by Green Valley Ranch's Henderson location; others may find the absence of crowds, noise, and traffic a plus. We made one trip to The Strip to visit a celebrity chef's restaurant, and were more than happy to get back to the quieter comfort of Green Valley Ranch. (But we had a great time and great food at the restaurant owned by a Food Channel star.) The physical facilities of the resort are second to none in town. Proximity to The District shopping and dining development is another plus. (The District is one of those trendy new shopping centers that are supposed to look like a real town.) The food we had at the upscale steakhouse and the pancake house was uniformly good. Our room, and I assume all rooms and suites, offered a choice of a tub or a separate shower. That's a nice choice to have.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank DElea60785
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I have traveled 5 times in the past 2 years to Las Vegas and stayed twice at the Green Valley Ranch.
This hotel and staff are amazing. I would highly recommend to stay here. Nice, quiet and the spa is great.
If needed there is a shuttle to the strip. I know in the future I will choose GVR as my place to stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are top notch. Beds are really comfortable. However some rooms will have views.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank 1LOVEY
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I stayed at the Green Valley Ranch with a friend on a girls trip to Vegas. It was a wonderful luxury resort/ spa/ casino location instead of the hustle and bustle of the strip. (They do have a convenient shuttle to get you to the strip whenever you want.) The pool area is enormous and relaxing, with infinity pools and views of the strip. It had everything we could have wanted: an exercise room and spa, the room had deluxe finishes, with gorgeous linens and WIFI - I didn't want to go home!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank renaissancewoman99
Reviewed September 20, 2011

What a pleasant surprise. We booked a room in the East Tower (which is a definite must especially with little ones) and it's close to the parking structure, easy access to the pool, easy access to The District (shopping center which is ajacent to the hotel), and not too far from lobby. The lobby is one of the prettiest I have seen in a while, and valet and bell service was super convenient. Our children were wondering how we were able to stay at such a fancy hotel...I had to laugh since I'm a bargain hunter, but I did get a great deal when I booked, and it was worth it. The pool was fantastic with the half sand and half regular pool...we had the pool one evening to ourselves (we stayed mid-September) and it was never crowded during the day. It was so nice walking to The District to eat dinner and walk around, and my husband went to the movies one evening @ Regal which is on the resort property. We tried The Original Pancake House one morning (9:00 - 9:30AM) and timed it perfectly - walked in, reasonably priced, and good food & service. When we were leaving the restaurant the line was down the hallway so we timed breakfast perfectly since I don't like long waits. The room was clean, and I absolutely loved the bathroom -- perfect layout for our family of 4 (2 little ones - 4 & 7). We will definitely come back here if we ever plan a trip back to Vegas.

Room Tip: Pick a room in the East Tower.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family