2,326 results
All reviewseast toweroff the strippizza rockpool areasand beachfood courtresort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskmandalay baystation casinosfeast buffetbusiness conference
Reviewed September 20, 2011

What a pleasant surprise. We booked a room in the East Tower (which is a definite must especially with little ones) and it's close to the parking structure, easy access to the pool, easy access to The District (shopping center which is ajacent to the hotel), and not too far from lobby. The lobby is one of the prettiest I have seen in a while, and valet and bell service was super convenient. Our children were wondering how we were able to stay at such a fancy hotel...I had to laugh since I'm a bargain hunter, but I did get a great deal when I booked, and it was worth it. The pool was fantastic with the half sand and half regular pool...we had the pool one evening to ourselves (we stayed mid-September) and it was never crowded during the day. It was so nice walking to The District to eat dinner and walk around, and my husband went to the movies one evening @ Regal which is on the resort property. We tried The Original Pancake House one morning (9:00 - 9:30AM) and timed it perfectly - walked in, reasonably priced, and good food & service. When we were leaving the restaurant the line was down the hallway so we timed breakfast perfectly since I don't like long waits. The room was clean, and I absolutely loved the bathroom -- perfect layout for our family of 4 (2 little ones - 4 & 7). We will definitely come back here if we ever plan a trip back to Vegas.

Room Tip: Pick a room in the East Tower.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2011

My husband and I stayed this month at Green Valley Ranch to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Green Valley Ranch was the BEST place for this occasion. I was very reluctant to go to Las Vegas but I’m very happy we chose Green Valley Ranch. We couldn’t ask for better service and room accommodations. Green Valley Ranch offered the opportunity to enjoy relaxing and have fun! The pool area was a sanctuary…food and drinks were delicious. Hanks Restaurant was wonderful, service and food outstanding. It’s located far enough for a short shuttle or taxi ride to the strip. We visited the strip to see shows but came right back to enjoy the casino and entertainment. Green Valley Ranch will be my place to stay when we return to Las Vegas. Maybe this time we will bring the children. Thank you for making our 20th Anniversary a 2nd honeymoon retreat!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2011

As a couple with two small children, its often difficult for my husband and I to find a place that makes everyone happy. Green Valley Ranch, however, is the perfect location as it provides adult entertainment and activities/entertainment for children as well. The hotel location is perfect in that it is close enough to the Strip to allow you to party at your will, while far enough away for you to truly be able to relax and enjoy without the hustle and bustle.

The really cool part is that the resort itself is sufficient for a fantastic vacation even without the Strip. The pool has a sandbeach for kids of all ages. The service is exemplary. The foods and drinks are " To Die For."

Long story short...If you are looking for a 5 star vacation for you and your family, this is the place to be!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Although I have stayed at several hotels in and around the Strip; my friends and I have stayed at GVR on several occasions and absolutely love it! The spa is fantastic! Even if you don't avail yourself of the awesome massage services, the rest of the spa facilities included with your resort fee are well worth it! The fitness facility has top quality machines and allows for an excellent workout. Lots of machines, means no waiting! I also love the fresh scent in the lobby, halls and rooms. I have always found all the staff, from the front desk clerks to the room attendants friendly, helpful and professional. I definitely recommend the rooms with the view of the pool, which is beautiful in the evening. I also love the fact you are able to access the patio area in the evenings. Of the restaurants, I highly recommend the Original Pancake House which is especially great for breakfast. Most recently I traveled to Vegas with my husband and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay for all the reasons I've noted. While other hotels may have a better pool or a better something else; I would definitely recommend GVR as easily among the best overall places to stay in Vegas!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I helped with a conference that was held at Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa and my wife came along. The rooms were top notch and the pool area was really nice. I didn't have a lot of time to enjoy all it had to offer, but my wife did and said she'd come back in a minute. The resort has its own top level casino and there are a number or restaurants and a food court in the casino. There's a small outdoor shopping area just to the east of the resort with more restaurants and retail stores. There's a PF Changs and a Cheesecade Factory and a Whole Foods if you want some groceries. The only drawback on the hotel is they want to charge you $14.99 for interenet access and a resort charge of $24.99, but the conference negiotiated those as part of the deal, which was nice. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport, but it only runs every 2 hours so we ended up taking a cab for $30 from the airport, but caught the shuttle on the way back. Make sure the cab drops you off at the hotel entrance and not the Casino entrance because its an incredibly long walk from that entrance to the front desk.

Room Tip: Get a room on the north side of the west tower or the west side of the east tower, you look over the pool and have a good view of the Las Vegas Strip. There's some highlines in the way, but its a pretty good view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business