Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$87
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$53
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

$151
$114
$88
$79
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$121
$74
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$39
$37
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $47/night.

$115
  • Pool
2,308 results
All reviewseast toweroff the strippizza rockpool areasand beachfood courtresort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortmandalay baystation casinosfeast buffetfitness centerbusiness conference
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Beautiful resort that's not on the strip, but only a few miles away. The staff is unbelievably nice. They say they cater to locals, but I felt extremely welcome and appreciated as a visitor too. Facilities (pools, spa, fitness center, restaurants and casino) are lovely. Rooms are big and very comfortable. There's a free shuttle between the resort and airport, as well as to Mandalay Bay, if you want to experience the strip. Even the buffet restaurant in the casino is inexpensive and high quality. I would come back to the Green Valley Ranch in a minute!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I just wanted to take a few minutes and give a shout out to GVR for their amazing attitude, cleanliness and beauty for my 5 day stay this September. No waiting to check in unlike the eternal lines at the strip hotels, and everywhere it's a green lush tropical paradise. All the staff had great attitudes and could not do enough to help me. The facility itself is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Great restaurants and lots of choices for food.

The pool, what a wonderful thing of beauty! It's half beach, half pristine blue pool and it gets raked every night to start all over again the next day. Lots of room to lounge and great circular padded loungers for sunning. Can't wait to visit again, soon!

Room Tip: Get an upgrade to a pool view room for about $20 per day extra - worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Having 25 Vegas trips under my belt and having stayed at all the five star resorts along the strip I have to say I was shocked how great this place was. I really was looking for more of a resort/relaxation trip this time and after seeing great reviews on Trip Advisor figured we would give GVR a try. This was the perfect place to relax and feel "pampered." I have stayed at many five star all inclusive resorts in Mexico and this place gave me the same vibe! No long lines waiting to check us in, the MOST friendly staff I have ever experienced in Vegas - from reception staff to lawn maintenance and valet staff. I loved how quiet and comfortable our room was and that when you head down stairs - your elevator doesn't open up to a loud, hectic casino but a beautiful living room type environment. The pool was fantastic and you could actually sit and read without a DJ screaming along with loud party music to the drunken masses. Loved the SPA! I couldn't believe that their wasn't an additional fee to use this facility or lay at their even quieter pool! YES there was a casino here and very nice restaurants too. We intended on going to the Cinema but had so much fun playing black jack we played longer than intended. I have to say I'm generally not a "buffet" fan but we went to the Sunday Brunch and felt like we were at a very nice restaurant, food was delish and the staff working there acted like we were someone special the way they smiled and offered to get this or that. I got to peak into a suit as a maid was cleaning and impressed how delux it appeared. This really was a "different" experience for us. I'm actually getting tired of walking up and down the strip at night and getting hit up to call 1800 girls to you for a "good time". It also seems like the strip is not as clean and with the cutbacks, staff seemed overworked or discouraged so there doesn't seem to be the level of customer appreciation we were once accustomed to. GVR - thanks for such a excellent experience, Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kimberly069
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My room was so luxurious and huge! I stated at GVR for a convention, and even though I hate casinos, I love this place, except for one thing. Green it is not!

The staff is helpful, but not good at directions. The hotel and resort have a wonderful complementary fitness center and pool. There are several nice places to eat in/near the casino, and the pool area is fabulous. It almost feels more like a vacation than work, and I'd love to stay an extra day or two.

But, as I said, NOT green. This hotel has to get with the program. They take the towels every day, whether you want them to or not, a huge waste. No obvious recycling program and the housekeeping service leaves almost all the lights in the room on. They would get an excellent from me if they would just change those few things.

The beds are very comfy, and the rooms are pretty quiet, you wouldn't even know there is a casino on the grounds.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the west tower, they are the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank WashingtonGirl98245
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We had pre-paid our hotel before we arrived. When we checked in, they asked for a card to put incidentals on. This is usual practice, so I pulled out my debit card and gave to them.
They told me they would be charging my card $100/night for incidentals. I asked them why they are charging this already and not at the end of our stay. They said it is standard procedure. I let that slide until the next day when I decided to charge a drink and a bottle of water to my room ($20!) from poolside. I checked my card to see if the $400 actually came out and I discovered that not only the $400 came out but also another $110.18. When I called to check on it, they said that the amount over what I charged would be refunded after I checked out. I demanded they credit back this $110.18 as the charge was only for $20. This they finally did. Then we had wanted to see the Reggae band that is advertised as being poolside every Saturday night - well not this Saturday. They closed the pool at 2pm to set up "Beerfest". This also explains why the hotel was so full of 20-somethings and noisy as can be. When I go to a spa - I want to relax. The bed was wonderful, the poolside cabana's were great, hot tub was okay (could have been bigger....), food was excellent, but the employee attitudes really lacked.

Room Tip: When checking in - ask for a room that doesn't overlook the parking garage! If you stay in the East Tower it is near the pool, but a long way to walk to get anywhere else. If you are in the West Tower, you are close to the casino, theater, and restaurants.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends