Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$97
$91
Westin.com
  • Pool
$40
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
$65
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$63
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
$141
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
2,254 results
All reviewsgreen valleyeast toweroff the strippool areapizza rocksand beachfood courtgrand caferesort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortbell deskmandalay baystation casinos
Reviewed April 21, 2011

The best part of Green Valley it is close the strip if you choose to go. The atmosphere there is fun and exciting. Has all the amentities you need. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2011

The location away from all the craziness was refreshing. I particularly enjoyed the spacious rooms, comfortable beds and the sleep quality. I was disappointed in the quality of food at the hotel. I ate at each restaurant. The steak house was super expensive and definitely not the quality that went with the price. The other restaurants were only mediocre. Considering the great food in Vegas, I would eat elsewhere.

1  Thank TruckeeTraveler22
Reviewed April 20, 2011

This was my first visit here and I will be back. I get to Las Vegas about 5-6 times a year for business and usually stay on the Strip. I had heard good things about GVR and thought I'd give it a try. The accommodations were fantastic, the service wonderful, the food excellent and the general atmosphere a lot more laid back. It was very nice to get away from the hub-bub, crowds and solicitors on the main drag. If you are a Vegas regular...treat yourself to a more sane experience. They gave me a great room upgrade out of the blue and everyone was very friendly. (I even won a little money at the casino :) Lots of golf options are nearby too!

Room Tip: I dunno how for sure...be polite!
1  Thank mdalton2
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Rest, relaxation, business, fine dining, and recreation are all within steps of the room. The room was large enough to not confine yet comfortable.

Room Tip: Smile a lot at the associate.
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The Green Valley Ranch was a wonderful surprise. A large resort with all the amenities, beautiful landscaping and grounds, but away from the maddness of the strip at a terrific value. Located in beautiful Henderson, the Green Valley Ranch was a short drive to the strip. You can actually see the strip from the pool area. Large rooms, friendly staff, and a wonderful breakfast buffet for $4.99 that cannot be matched. My car was always ready when I reached the lobby entrance, and the attendants were very courtious, and always asked if I needed directions.

My wife and I really enjoyed the comfortable room with a large bathroom. My only suggestion would be to add a second arm chair so we could watch TV without one of us lying in bed. The room was big enough to accomodate another comfy chair. Also, the hotel is very large, so it took a while to get to the lobby, but all the hotels in Vegas have the same situation.

We have already recommended the Green Valley Ranch to others, and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple