Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson
  • Restaurant
Siena Suites(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfirst floorgreat place to staysunset station casinocomplimentary breakfastlas vegasclean roomsdefinitely stay here againquiet hotelthe breakfast areafront desk staffwe've stayedbusiness tripbed was comfortablegrand canyonyogurtoff the strippet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I always stay at this hotel when I am in town. I have always found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. On this trip I had a problem with the television and it was fixed in record time.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
hendhamp09, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2010

Thank you for time and understanding. We strive to have perfect rooms and quick responses to problems that may occur. We hope to be your hotel of choice next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 27, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip. Hilton group are always generally good but this was certainly one of the better ones. Very friendly and professional staff, good location and great room. I will certainly stay there on my next business, or pleasue trip

Brian

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your time and wonderful comments. We look forward to be able to serve you again on your next trip to the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

The room and service exceeded expectations. The staff made it an experience worth the stay. They were courteous and very helpful. The room and amenities compared to more expensive hotels. It was a refreshing. I will return and recommend this location to others.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
hendhamp09, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2010

We want to thank you from your response. The staff at the Hamptonn Inn and Suites Las Vegas-Henderson really enjoy what they do and work hard at making sure they give great service. Thank you for letting them know that.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

Try this hotel off the strip yet close to so much in Henderson.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
hendhamp09, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a reponse on tripadvisor. It is always great to hear comments from our guests. We look forward to serving you in the furture.

Reviewed November 1, 2009

I've now been a regular customer of this Hampton Inn for over a year. It wasn't my choice; the congregation I serve puts me up there. So I'm not really "the customer" -- the people they really have to please are my employers.

That said, this has truly become my "home away from home." I know the people at the desk by name, and they know me by name. I am greeted when I come and go throughout my visit. They are genuinely concerned for my welfare and comfort. Several of the maids and maintenence people recognize me and regularly check on my satisfaction and comfort.

In dozens of nights spent there, my room has always been immaculate upon arrival, and has always been clean when I return in the evening. If I need something, all I have to do is call the desk, and they do their darndest to help me out. I once needed a pulpit robe (!) pressed in 4 hours -- one of the desk guys found a way to make it happen.

I know that Las Vegas has many world-class hotels. I just don't think I will ever stay in any of them, because no luxury hotel in the world features the warm hospitality I have experienced at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
hendhamp09, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2009

After reading your comments about our hotel, the only word that came to my mind was WOW. We appreciate your kind words. To us, our job isn't selling a room, it's giving great service and what you've said is the reward. Thank you very much and we hope to see you again.