“My main hideout” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Phoenix, Arizona
“My main hideout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been going here for the last 6 months. I play on a team out in Vegas, and I always stay here at least once, if not twice a month. The staff is wonderful (and they remember me and enjoy my two dogs). I usually have the same room, which is always clean, comfortable, and quiet. But, sometimes, getting locked outside of the room because of the outside door usually does happen to me at least every time I stay there. They always provide a decent free breakfast in the morning, and if you have dogs, this is the PERFECT setting for them because behind the hotel is a walking path that goes quite some distance. My dogs love staying here. So, after six months, I do not have ONE complaint about this place, it's a winner in my books, hands down, and if you want a dog friendly, non-casino type place to stay it, stay here. If you don't agree with me, I'll pay for your room for a night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dillon S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

We love having you and your two dogs visit us so often! It's great to hear we've made your time away from home comfortable for both you and your pets! I do apologize for the issue you've had with the exterior doors locking you out. I want you to know that we are ordering brand new locks for the exterior entrances to correct this issue. Thank you for such a great review! We are lucky to have you as one of our frequent guests and look forward to having you and your dogs stay with us again!

Dillon Sweeney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Polish first
Enterprise,OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed 4 nights at this wonderful Hampton Inn.Our first time trying this hotel chain and we will definately will be back for more.Super friendly and friendly staff,especially Tyrax.Room was a suite with 2 televisions and was huge!Very clean and the beds were great.No charge for our little dachshund.Cannot find anything bad to say about this hotel.Thumbs up all around.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dillon S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are so thrilled that we were able to Win you over! Our number 1 concern is making sure our guests...and their pets are happy! Thank you again for allowing us to serve you and for sharing your wonderful review! Please come back and see us again!

Dillon Sweeney
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed here on a road trip to Texas with our 9 month old daughter and our two medium sized dogs. We were upgraded to a Suite due to the baby and two dogs we came with. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable (as are all Hampton Inn beds) and the area that the hotel was located in was perfect for our needs, although not close to the strip if that is what you're coming for. The pool was also great and surprisingly not crowded in the least. Would definitely return!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stayed here for one night before continuing our trip to Grand Canyon. We arrived late and this hotel was only twenty minutes from the airport. Room was clean and large. Free breakfast included so we did not have to find breakfast before our travels. Would definitely stay here again if ever in this area again

2 Thank Docmp
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

This hotel was very clean and tidy and offered a large room in a quiet area. When writing this review, it is still the best hotel we stayed at for its pricetag (~130$ for a double queen size room). And would gladly stay there again. It is about 25 minutes by car to the strip from the hotel. So it is not the best choice if you want to get close to the pulse of Vegas.

Cedar City, Utah, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My family and I stayed at this Hampton for three nights. The housekeepers did not clean our room for two straight days. I heard every excuse out there from the staff on why this happened. We will never stay there again. We paid way to much not to have our room cleaned. Their are other Hotels close to this one stay at one of those.

Room Tip: don't stay at Hampton.