“Pickpockets anyone”

Sunset Station Casino
Ranked #5 of 65 things to do in Henderson
More attraction details
Owner description: This 80,000 square foot casino includes slot and video poker machines, 40 table games, a keno lounge and live poker room.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This property has gone downhill. It's loud and if you listen you'll hear music and about four different machines at the same time. People talk loud due to the high volume of noise.
They have tightened this place up since coming out of bankruptcy. Ashtrays aren't emptied, and machines aren't wiped down enough. Buffet has gone down over the years and now I won't even eat there anymore. The whole purpose of a casino is to gamble in..... this isn't a gamble you will loose. They always have a promotion and want you to stay for the drawing so you put more money in the machines. Rest rooms need more attention.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Booked a non-smoking and were put in a smoking room with no effort to rectify the situation. Resort fee we added on after we submitted or credit card info and it was too late to cancel, this if taxes added $45 to the advertised rate. Bathroom was dirty, how hard is it to wipe a light switch and door jam, made me not want to touch anything. The advertised free wifi was terrible and unusable. Breakfast buffet at The Feast was mediocre at best. Felt rushed to leave. Check out is at 11 am, so we went to breakfast first. We came back to our room that had been cleaned and all our belongings set aside, we were at the property for a total of 10 hours. Won't stay again. Valet was friendly and the bed was decently comfortable.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We liked this casino better than some of the others around it. I don't smoke and some of them I couldn't breath in. The smoke was so thick. They had a good ventilation system there so it was not so bad.
The buffet was good. They had a good variety of food. The salad bar is the best.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My mother-in-law lives in Henderson and this is her favorite spot! I loved it because there is plenty to do for a family - an arcade, a child care area, a bowling alley, a movie theater - and lots of places to eat including Panda Express, Subway and other fast food places in addition to a really fancy restaurant, a buffet, and a diner-style. My husband and I gambled while our teens bowled. The ambiance is really fun - like an Old West town. I really recommend this establishment for families!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Liked the service, cleanliness and looseness of slots. Great variety of slots. Multiple places to eat inside. Very Good casino.