“Nice Clubhouse, Excellent Staff, Lousy Conditions, SLOW PLAY & Obnoxious Regulars”
Review of Legacy Golf Club

Legacy Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: This 18 hole, par-72 links-type course features its challenging and fun "Devil's Triangle," as well as "Suits" and "Love Grass."
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am giving the golf course a poor rating based on the quality of the course and pace of play. The quality of clubhouse staff however was excellent and I do understand that course condition is entirely out of their hands. The fairways were in poor condition with large patches of bare soil and the greens were rock hard, bumpy and slow. At nearly 6 hours, pace of play was unacceptable with most par 5 hole having 4 groups playing the same hole. It didn’t help the experience being paired with two local club members who played music on their cell phones on the tees, took sales call while putting and felt it was their duty to tell us where to find the best brothels and strip clubs in town. I would not recommend this course giving these conditions and also giving the fact that Las Vegas is full of top quality courses.

7  Thank Bigredmachine
There are newer reviews for Legacy Golf Club

Reviewed January 28, 2012

The Legacy golf course is located in Green Valley. It is a well kept course with beautiful views of the mountains and homes. There are discounts if tee times are booked online.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Since I played on a cool Friday afternoon I cannot speak to any issues regarding crowds or slow play. What I will say is that the course is well maintained, provides some wide forgiving fairways but with some challenge. As it was after 2pm I also played on twilight rates which was around $85. I was a single and got paired up with a duo and we finished the course in about 4 hours and 15 minutes (They were sollid players while my game is decent but still improving).

1  Thank Dennis_Michele
Reviewed April 10, 2009

Me and a buddy got paired up with another couple for a round. It was a beautiful day and we were looking forward to get in our second course of three. We played Badlands the day before.
Upon arrival we noticed it was extremely busy in comparison to arriving at Badlands yesterday.......and we thought Badlands was more popular ?? hmmm
Could not get in any swings on the range as it was packed....
To make a long story short the course itself is not bad at all - seemed to be well maintained etc.
BUT..........it took us OVER 6 HOURS to play this course.......it was unbelievabley slow with no marshalls around moving people along. It went from enjoyable to extremely frustrating. I could not get my game on as a person would take a shot then wait ......take a shot ...........wait......
Definately would not recommend or go back simply because of that.......lucky we made it through before it got dark !! Poor course management on their part.
At the same time I don't like being rushed by the marshalls and stuff but there should have been simply someone out there moving things along - that's all.

2  Thank okop
Reviewed October 31, 2006

Not worth the price because of the 'golf host'. We played with another couple and we were playing a bit slow but no one was behind us and we constantly got talked to by the ranger. It ruined the day. Course was ok, but I would not return because of how we were treated.

4  Thank jkschultz