“One of my favorite golf courses” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Legacy Golf Club

Legacy Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: This 18 hole, par-72 links-type course features its challenging and fun "Devil's Triangle," as well as "Suits" and "Love Grass."
Las Vegas, Nevada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“One of my favorite golf courses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

The Legacy golf course is located in Green Valley. It is a well kept course with beautiful views of the mountains and homes. There are discounts if tee times are booked online.

Visited January 2012

Westchester_NY
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Beautiful course - well maintained”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

Since I played on a cool Friday afternoon I cannot speak to any issues regarding crowds or slow play. What I will say is that the course is well maintained, provides some wide forgiving fairways but with some challenge. As it was after 2pm I also played on twilight rates which was around $85. I was a single and got paired up with a duo and we finished the course in about 4 hours and 15 minutes (They were sollid players while my game is decent but still improving).

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Dennis_Michele
canada
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Slllloooowwww Play !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2009

Me and a buddy got paired up with another couple for a round. It was a beautiful day and we were looking forward to get in our second course of three. We played Badlands the day before.
Upon arrival we noticed it was extremely busy in comparison to arriving at Badlands yesterday.......and we thought Badlands was more popular ?? hmmm
Could not get in any swings on the range as it was packed....
To make a long story short the course itself is not bad at all - seemed to be well maintained etc.
BUT..........it took us OVER 6 HOURS to play this course.......it was unbelievabley slow with no marshalls around moving people along. It went from enjoyable to extremely frustrating. I could not get my game on as a person would take a shot then wait ......take a shot ...........wait......
Definately would not recommend or go back simply because of that.......lucky we made it through before it got dark !! Poor course management on their part.
At the same time I don't like being rushed by the marshalls and stuff but there should have been simply someone out there moving things along - that's all.

2 Thank okop
Cedar Rapids, IA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“bad experience for $125”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2006

Not worth the price because of the 'golf host'. We played with another couple and we were playing a bit slow but no one was behind us and we constantly got talked to by the ranger. It ruined the day. Course was ok, but I would not return because of how we were treated.

4 Thank jkschultz