WINNER WONDERLAND

“Spectacular views - a entire different Vegas!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DragonRidge Country Club

DragonRidge Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated on a rocky ridge resembling a sleeping dragon, this 18-hole championship golf course plays 7,039 yards at par 72, and is characterized by wide, lush fairways dotted with volcanic rock.
Cotacachi, Ecuador
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Spectacular views - a entire different Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is my all time favorite course. Each hole is beautiful and unique. The house that surround the course are amazing. Just remember while putting towards the strip the greens are wicked fast.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank katkaplan

Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dragonridge is AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

So I've played here once before and it was amazing! It's a private club so you can't play unless you know someone, however I found out about this company Galavantier.com who sells them. I was skeptical at first, because I know they're private. But after speaking to Matt on the phone, he reassured me that they are a trusted business partner, authorized to sell. Well, long story short, I went, I golfed and I have a blast! If you're a golfer, you need to check this course out!

Visited March 2012