“Dragonridge is AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

702-614-4444
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated on a rocky ridge resembling a sleeping dragon, this 18-hole championship golf course plays 7,039 yards at par 72, and is characterized by wide, lush fairways dotted with volcanic rock.
Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dragonridge is AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

So I've played here once before and it was amazing! It's a private club so you can't play unless you know someone, however I found out about this company Galavantier.com who sells them. I was skeptical at first, because I know they're private. But after speaking to Matt on the phone, he reassured me that they are a trusted business partner, authorized to sell. Well, long story short, I went, I golfed and I have a blast! If you're a golfer, you need to check this course out!

Visited March 2012