“Good Mexican food, great view and live music”
Review of Lindo Michoacan

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #9 of 702 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food at Lindo can be a little hit and miss depending on how busy it is but I have never had a bad meal here. Love the chicken taco's on the lunch special menu. My wife always gets the chicken Mole, I tend to try different things and have always been happy. They have a band on the weekends and holidays which can be a little loud but our 4 year old loves it. The service is great and the view is of the entire valley. My only complaint is that the happy hour is so early that I never make it.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Everyone raves about the food which is good, but not at the excellent level. The chips and salsa are OK, but not as good as other places I've been. And to me, when it doesn't start off great, that sets the tone for the rest of the dinner.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stopped in for lunch at 1:30 and ordered off of the lunch menu. The lunch specials had a chimi with a drink and 1 refill for $8.99. I had a chicken chimi, the wife had beef. The chips were fresh and they brought us a bean dip and a spicy salsa. The service and food was good. They have more than 1 location and we will check these out on our next trip to Vegas.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place is the bomb and a local favorite, it is voted Best of Vegas every year! You can watch them make their flour and corn tortillas, they will make fabulous guac at your table and EVERYTHING you order is amazing. The staff is very friendly and engaging and the VIEW at night is unmatched. Make sure you get a seat on the window side where you'll have an awesome view of the lights of Vegas. We've tried a number of dishes from Fish Tacos to Chili Colorado, they are all great! If you go in the early afternoon you won't have to wait but the night view is worth the wait, call ahead!

1  Thank Celeste D
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I grew up around real Mexican food and cook it myself so I'm an educated critic. I've been dissapointed by the Mexican fare available in the LV area on many occassions but this restaurant is a step above the others. Their menu has something for everyone, even veggies. The chips & salsa are excellent and they have a delicious guacamole & great Margharita's. My favorite dish is one with chicken breast cooked in a creamy sauce with Poblano pepper strips. The peppers are tasty and most times not too spicy although I love it when they are hot. Pollo con Rajas e Crema. Delicious! Huevos Divorciado is a wonderful Mexican breakfast dish which we enjoy anytime, too. If you go at lunch, the prices are less and portions are sufficient.