“Food is a Great Value”

Rainbow Club Casino
Ranked #30 of 68 things to do in Henderson
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I love the Great service in the Images Cafe. Home Town Employees that are friendly and efficient.

All reviews
"vegas"
"las"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is a charming little casino in Henderson, outside of Las Vegas. Although it is small, they have a very good variety of slot machines, brand new and older style. The restaurant serves a FANTASTIC breakfast! If you get there early, breakfast is $1.89. We paid regular price, $4.25, and it was still a bargain, and so tasty. You can view their menu online -- they have a great website. The place is clean and friendly. Scattered all over the walls, in the restaurant and the casino area, are large HDTV screens which have constantly changing photos of landscapes, cityscapes and waterfalls, etc. from all over the world. It was nice to watch the scenes change while we waited for our food. In the casino area, the locals outnumber the tourists. I rationalize that if their machines don't pay very well, they will not stay in business because the locals will not be back. Check out the Rainbowclubandcasino website for photos and a menu. This place is definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank curious_diner
Reviewed January 30, 2012

With all the cheap food in Vegas you soon learn two things. 1. Avoid buffets and 2. You usually get just what you pay for. The "images" room offers a special breakfast that is 2 eggs, hashbrowns, bacon,ham, or sausage and toast or bisquit with gravy. The price is $1.89! coffee is $1.50. Our (me and wife) bill came to 7.33 with tax. Food and service compare with any fine dining location in Vegas for only 10.50 with tip (service is far better than a 15% gratuity). Will be in Vegas area 1 month this year and will probably eat here 10 or 15 times. We have been eating here for 7 or 8 years when we pass thru. Always good!

2  Thank eremitic
Reviewed December 28, 2011

While gambling at the casino we decided that a lunch break was in order. We had to wait a little bit because it was packed. Within 15 minutes we were seated. The place is retro 1950 with neon sidings. It has seating at the counter and best of all you can watch the cooks working away. It has an extensive menu but we settled for the number 1 breakfast. We were allowed to choose between toast or biscuits and gravy. Such a deal. NO extra cost. It was great. Even better was standing at the cashier and paying less than 10 for two meals.

2  Thank videowillie