“Great Food and Atmoaphere!”

En sushi & robata grill
Ranked #197 of 672 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: it is listed on yelp.com
Springfield, Missouri
“Great Food and Atmoaphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for lunch early on a Tuesday just after they opened for the day. I was the only one there, which would usually give someone a little concern. However, I liked the atmosphere which was best described as contemporary Asian and they had good reviews here.

The service was fantastic (of course) and had their lunch special which was a Teriyaki bowl. I selected the beef and ordered it Medium rare. It came a little more on the rare side but was still delicious. For $7.95 you get Miso soup (extremely good), salad (very good), and a nice sized portion of Teriyaki beef and rice (extremely good).

Plan on going back to try their sushi as soon as I can. Enjoy!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Thinking Sushi OR Korean Treats? Treat yourself to EN Sushi and Grill!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am not a sushi fan but I had heard that EN also has my one downfall - good shrimp tempura. Wrong, EN Sushi and Robata Grill has the BEST shrimp tempura that I have had since I left Korea. While not inexpensive the food here is artfully presented, so much so that one wants to look a bit too long until the first taste that is, and then lunch or dinner will not be stopped. Loved the miso soup - exactly to our taste (not heavy-handed). All three dishes I and two Korean teens had were a treat, oh and speaking of treats, finish off YOU meal here with the fried ice cream and chocolate and caramel sauces. My teens loved the K-pop music and the place is simply nice - blacks and whites with red accents. From our greeting at the door to the fun and friendly waitress to the chef stopping by our table (we were there at 2 p.m - perfect)
the bill came and we were already planning a return visit! Go, you will enjoy this little treasure.

• Visited February 2013
Kula, Hawaii
“Great Food...and Bang for the Buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Bento's were tastefully prepared and reasonably priced. All sushi portions were larger than what could be found on the strip. A little drive getting there, but very much worth the effort dropping by for lunch if in the mood for authentic Japanese food.

• Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Quiet place with quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Miso soup and tea were quite average. Grilled salmon and lobster roll were real good. Good service. Pop music in background is not for everyone but acceptable I guess. Will come back.

“We LOVE En Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

En Sushi is our favorite Vegas sushi spot! It's a little hidden away in Anthem but that's the only not great thing to say....the food is delicious, wait staff very friendly & attentive and the decor is cool. We love the 'Pimp my Roll' and 'Dancing Spider Roll' with the miso soup! Yum! You've got to try this place! :)