“Gonna be my "go to" restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St Rose Pkwy
Playa Coronado, Panama
“Gonna be my "go to" restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Finally made it to Marinelli's a couple of weeks ago. It was my husband's birthday; we had reservations and went with our best friends. We were surprised at how casual the atmosphere (and guests), but were pleased with the food, prices, and service -- except that waiter was a bit condescending. (Consensus opinion of the four of us; not just my opinion.) More recently, my husband and I were in the M "playing" and decided to have dinner. We did not have reservations but were seated at a window table immediately. A different waiter -- this one was much nicer and not condescending. I had the best eggplant parmesan I've ever had; it was crispy not soggy. I have no recollection of what my husband had, but he enjoyed it. He had cheesecake with a touch of lemon for dessert and is still raving about it. I had the panna cotta with mango and am still raving about it. For the longest time, when we'd make a spur-of-the-moment decision to go out to dinner, we'd go to Tuscany Grill. Got tired of that, so replaced it with The Tides Oyster Bar in Green Valley Ranch. But the food at the Tides has gotten worse and worse with each visit; and the clientel at GVR has gotten worse and worse with each visit. So I think Marinelli's will be our new "spur-of-the-moment" dinner choice.

Visited September 2012

Ohio City, Ohio
“Real Italian home cooking at reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Fantastic dinner. Our waiter allowed me to sample a wine I wanted to order by the glass. They were also running a special of 1/3 off on a bottle of wine. I stayed at the M Resort several nights and enjoyed the food I ate at Marinelli's two different times. All the pasta dishes are great at a fair price. Go early and ask for a view of the pool. Veal was outstanding as was the fresh baked bread with the meal.

• Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fabulous Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Wanted to try this restaurant for awhile. Had a little celebration and figured to try it. The restaurant was great from start to finish. Greeted very cordially, seated with great view. Staff was prompt and courteous. Food was great especially the shrimp and lobster risotto, one of the best I ever had. Everyone else's food was just as delicious. Will be going back very soon. Was just a great evening out.

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food was less expensive than the italian we had on the strip and a lot tastier. The service was also great.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank NoLimitsLifeCoaching
calistoga ca.
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

The best steak in an Italian restraunt, we ever had. The waiter said it was the oners own beef. It was wonderful and reasonably priced, cant wait to go back

Visited February 2012