“Real Italian home cooking at reasonable price”

Marinelli's Pasta Bar
Ranked #75 of 687 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St Rose Pkwy
Description: Follow the aroma of delicious Italian dishes made to order from our exhibition-style kitchen! Choose from a variety of crowd-pleasing pasta bowls and signature fare including veal, chicken, beef and fish entrees. Leave room for a must-have dessert at the casual eatery.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Fantastic dinner. Our waiter allowed me to sample a wine I wanted to order by the glass. They were also running a special of 1/3 off on a bottle of wine. I stayed at the M Resort several nights and enjoyed the food I ate at Marinelli's two different times. All the pasta dishes are great at a fair price. Go early and ask for a view of the pool. Veal was outstanding as was the fresh baked bread with the meal.

There are newer reviews for Marinelli's Pasta Bar

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Wanted to try this restaurant for awhile. Had a little celebration and figured to try it. The restaurant was great from start to finish. Greeted very cordially, seated with great view. Staff was prompt and courteous. Food was great especially the shrimp and lobster risotto, one of the best I ever had. Everyone else's food was just as delicious. Will be going back very soon. Was just a great evening out.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food was less expensive than the italian we had on the strip and a lot tastier. The service was also great.

1  Thank JKAlbin
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The best steak in an Italian restraunt, we ever had. The waiter said it was the oners own beef. It was wonderful and reasonably priced, cant wait to go back

1  Thank clazmo
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Instead of going to the usual restaurants and places we'd normally go to in Las Vegas during our vacation in May 2011, my friend and I opted for dining and gaming off the strip, which is so cluttered with traffic and people, that we know better than to even waste the time driving down that way (we know all the back roads). So, I found this place I'd never heard of called The M Resort, and we decided to check it out one afternoon.

Clearly, this is high end all the way...gorgeous! We looked at some of the restaurants, most of which were closed as they were dinner only and it was the afternoon, and we decided to make a reservation for Marinelli's, which is Italian cuisine, something we rarely dine out for, but we wanted a change.

We were thoroughly satisfied with our experience. The ambience, the layout and the space are beautiful and so relaxing. We sat at a ver roomy table for four, though there were just two of us, and the chairs were so comfortable and just nice. The bread bar, if you will, was ultra cool and centered in restaurant, but what I liked about it is that you don't serve yourself...the servers do it all. The breads, the salad and my entree (I had a pasta selection) , as well as all of our food, was delicious. So was the service. The prices on the menu were most appropriate, thought it is not cheap, it is also not ridiculously priced by a long shot. I've dine many times at the Top of the World at the Stratosphere, for 5 times the price, yet Marinelli's put them to shame. We will definitely return to Marinelli's. This is one of the few restaurants that really captured me last year in a totally positive way.

4  Thank MOC_Jamz